BY JACK BLACK

A high-potency formula that offers results similar to a professional strength peel with less irritation and down time.   In one easy step, it instantly but gently exfoliates the skin, improves tone, increases firmness and lightens dark spots. The RxSeries combines breakthrough anti-aging ingredients with natural PureScience® technology to create the ultimate performance products with proven results. The PureScience® formula locks in nature s best to please even the most sensitive skin using certified organic ingredients with no fragrance, parabens or colorants. Dermatologist tested. DIY Power Peel. see more...

• This looks amazing. Does anyone use it morning and night?1 Answers
  • Does this help minimize pores1 Answers
  • i work at european wax center and we have a great body and facial e...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Susan G.
Susan G.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this is for men, but it makes my face so smooth! I have issues with those under the skin bumps and after using this for about a week, I have noticed improvement (it's now been maybe a month of use). I will definitely rebuy. I have been cutting the pads in half, so I am still good right now. I use before bed and don't even have to moisturize after. Not drying at all
Monica B.
Monica B.
Bought this for my bf and he loves it! With that said he has very sensitive skin so j was hesitant on buying this for him but it has not given him a problem. The packaging is very masculine which I guess is a plus for guess who are are self conscious about having a skin care routine.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't matter that this is a product made for men, I'll still try it and it has been so amazing for my skin because it's been left all smooth and fresh feeling. This is amazing and I recommend it for anyone regardless of gender!
Gina C.
Gina C.
The Jack Black DIY Power Peel is a wonderful product because I have acne and it helped because it dried them out and left my face feeing fresh and revitalized. I would definitely recommend to someone else.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these, and they're great for skin that has some zits because they dry them out and leave your face feeling clean and revitalized.
Des P.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
This is a wonderful wonderful peeling mask. For anyone who likes the skin to feel phenomenal this is one of the best out there
Gina L.
Gina L.
My man loves this stuff! He is oily with larger pores in tzone and this helps to shrink them brighten and tighten his skin!
Averi R.
Averi R.
Lock Haven, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though this is for men i love using this!! the smell is very strong but it leaves my skin feeling so fresh
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Kansas City, MO
These power peels are so nice and so convenient! Easy to use and very effective! The price isn't bad either!
kelly j.
kelly j.
Super strong because its for men, but seriously next day my skin is way smoothr and clearer. No joke
Danika O.
Danika O.
Westwood, NJ
I have a bit of acne, would it dry my skin out too much?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Baltimore
i work at european wax center and we have a great body and facial exfoliant that you rub on and the dead skin comes right off... is this product like the same? takes off the top layer of dead skin?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mississauga, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since it is a peel in a pad form does it burn or have a tingling feeling? I'm interested in this kind of peel but not quite sure how it will feel. Does it make your skin red?
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
Does this help minimize pores
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
This looks amazing. Does anyone use it morning and night?