Jack Black DIY Power Peel uploaded by Keneicha F.

BY JACK BLACK

A high-potency formula that offers results similar to a professional strength peel with less irritation and down time.   In one easy step, it instantly but gently exfoliates the skin, improves tone, increases firmness and lightens dark spots. The RxSeries combines breakthrough anti-aging ingredients with natural PureScience® technology to create the ultimate performance products with proven results. The PureScience® formula locks in nature s best to please even the most sensitive skin using certified organic ingredients with no fragrance, parabens or colorants. Dermatologist tested. DIY Power Peel. see more...

• This looks amazing. Does anyone use it morning and night?1 Answers
  • Does this help minimize pores1 Answers
  • i work at european wax center and we have a great body an...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emily D.
This is a holy grail product. I have tried other comparable peel type wipes (including Dr. Dennis Gross) but this is the best one out there and I'm just bummed it took me this long to find it.

You use it on clean skin and it definitely tingles and burns a little (no where as close to an actually heavy duty concentrated peel) but that's how you know it's working so don't freak out. I didn't apply anything afterward and just went to bed. I woke up with smooth skin, tight pores and whatever little blemishes I had were on their way out!

It's also at a really decent price point so what do you have to lose??
Mel S.
I have combination skin and have been using these every other day (in conjunction with the Jack Black glycolic acid face wash daily) for about a week, and I have already been seeing results-- amazing! My face feels softer and more clear. One warning: be careful using this around your nose/lip because it will sting something awful if gets inside your nostril...
Chris H.
Renton, WA
I use Jack Black every day. These are amazing men’s skincare products and my skin always looks its best. They have anti aging properties and also help reverse years of sun damage
Angelynn N.
I got this for my brother and he's not that good at keeping up with his skin, but he loves this! I actually find him using it like a routine and the results are great!
Susan G.
GRETNA, LA
I know this is for men, but it makes my face so smooth! I have issues with those under the skin bumps and after using this for about a week, I have noticed improvement (it's now been maybe a month of use). I will definitely rebuy. I have been cutting the pads in half, so I am still good right now. I use before bed and don't even have to moisturize after. Not drying at all
Monica B.
Bought this for my bf and he loves it! With that said he has very sensitive skin so j was hesitant on buying this for him but it has not given him a problem. The packaging is very masculine which I guess is a plus for guess who are are self conscious about having a skin care routine.
Sabrina T.
It doesn't matter that this is a product made for men, I'll still try it and it has been so amazing for my skin because it's been left all smooth and fresh feeling. This is amazing and I recommend it for anyone regardless of gender!
Stephanie V.
I bought this for my nephew and he loves it. He is 16 and is not always good about his skin care. He loves this so much he has actually started to take the time at night and cleanse. He has acne prone oily skin and this has helped a lot. The price is also great.
Gina C.
The Jack Black DIY Power Peel is a wonderful product because I have acne and it helped because it dried them out and left my face feeing fresh and revitalized. I would definitely recommend to someone else.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
I liked these better than most of the "women's" ones. I don't care if they're marked towards men, because they actually work. The leave my skin feeling so smooth and soft. I only have to do them a few times a week.
Danika O.
Westwood, NJ
I have a bit of acne, would it dry my skin out too much?
Lauren S.
Mississauga, ON
Since it is a peel in a pad form does it burn or have a tingling feeling? I'm interested in this kind of peel but not quite sure how it will feel. Does it make your skin red?
Amber D.
Boulder, CO
Since these were technically made for men, are they tougher on skin?
Brittany S.
Baltimore
i work at european wax center and we have a great body and facial exfoliant that you rub on and the dead skin comes right off... is this product like the same? takes off the top layer of dead skin?
Rebecca F.
This looks amazing. Does anyone use it morning and night?