BY JACK BLACK

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An exfoliating cleanser that helps remove pore-clogging dirt and oil without stripping skin of essential moisture. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Pores- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Glycolic Acid helps remove dead skin cells and prevent ingrown hairs. Volcanic ash helps restore, repair, and smooth skin. Kaolin clay draws out oily buildup and helps control oiliness. It can also double as a clay mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is safe for sensitive skin. It is dermatologist tested, fragrance-free, vegan, and noncomedogenic. see more...

Claire O.
Saint Paul, MN
A little pricey for what it is, there are defini drugstore products that will accomplish the same thing. A nice enough facial cleanser that gently exfoliates. I probably won’t buy it again but I didn’t hate it either. Up to personal preference/budget.
Rayelle L.
Lacombe, AB
I picked up a sample of this from Sephora to try a couple years ago, and we haven't parted ways since. I use it daily as a cleanser-it makes my skin feel squeaky clean without feeling super dry, which I know can be an issue with glycolic acid. I also love that I can use it as a mask as well, which I do whenever I feel like my skin just needs a deeper clean. I do leave it on longer than the recommended time, closer to 30-45 min, and I just feel it makes my skin look and feel refreshed. I do find as a mask, it is more drying (makes sense, product is on longer), but it's nothing my regular moisterizer routine doesn't solve. I don't feel it's so drying that I need to slather more lotion on than usual. Love this product, and will continue to use!
Emma S.
ponoka
I loved this facial cleanser. I loved using it as a face mask. It feels great on my skin and I love the scent.