Jack Black Deep Dive Glycolic Facial Cleanser, 1.5 fl oz uploaded by Amanda S.

BY JACK BLACK

A powerful multifunctional cleanser, Deep Dive washes away dead skin cells, pore-clogging oil and build up. Skin emerges fresher, smoother, firmer. For deep down cleaning, this 2-in-2 cleanser can also be used as a purifying mask when left to dry on skin. Recommended for normal, conbination and oily skin. Safe for sensitive skin. Dermatologist testes. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Vegan. Key Ingredients: Glycolic Acid - A highly effective exfoliant removes dead skin cell build up for noticeably softer, firmer, clearer skin and also helps to prevent ingrown hairs. Volcanic Ash - Packe see more...

• Yes, Jack Black is a men's brand, but I don't see why wom...2 Answers
  • I though this was only for men ?? 3 Answers
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
This is a great cleanser that helps exfoliate your skin without stripping it. It's gentle enough for those with sensitive skin but strong enough to make a difference. Your skin feels super clean after using it. You also can use it as a quick 15 min mask throughout the week or before putting your makeup on in the morning.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
LADIES this product is NOT just for men!! This cleanser is AMAZING! You can use it as a 5 minute mask to deep clean before you start your day! My face feels absolutely refreshed and pores super clean after using this! For reference I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin and after using this I am oil free for awhile (until I start layering my face) BUT it's an excellent deep cleaner. Totally recommend!
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
I bought this product along with a few other Jack Black products last Christmas for my boyfriend and he's been using them ever since. This is my favorite product in his line because not only is it a charcoal face wash, but it doubles as a mask as well. My boyfriend uses it every day in the shower, and I use it about once a week as a charcoal detoxifying mask. My significant other works construction and is also a personal trainer so he works jobs that cause him to get dirty and sweaty, which leads to breakouts on his face and back. This product helped diminish his pimples and acne that he used to get a lot more frequently. A little goes a long way and I love that I can use it as well so it doesn't feel like a useless product sitting in our shower. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Niha A.
Sugar Land, TX
I am a female on RetinA and this helps with my skin peeling. I can see the dead skin coming off in my hands and it leaves my skin super smooth after. I follow up with the moisturizer. This is an amazing product.
Nanite J.
My boyfriend has really soft and beautiful skin. It's unfair really. He rarely breaks out, and when he does it never leaves a mark! This wash broke him out. As soon as he broke out I noticed it was the wash seeing as I had just recently purchased it for him. Once he stopped his beautiful skin went back to being perfect (so unfair lmao). He has combination skin. Not all washes work for everyone, don't automatically write it off because it didn't work for him. I'm guessing if you have maybe oily or just dry skin it could potentially work for you. Since has combination I'm not sure which skin type it wouldn't work for. Get a sample from Sephora and see how it goes!
Khyati S.
This is a great cleanser! It is not rough on my skin and it really helps to clean my skin without making it feel dry. It also does a great job of taking off my makeup and it does not have a strong scent. When it comes out of the tube it has the consistency of a mud mask and it is green in color, but it applies very smoothly to my skin making it feel soft and fresh.
Susan G.
GRETNA, LA
I have already repurchased this product. I use twice daily and once a week as a mask. Smell is meh, but not lasting. It exfoliates without being harsh, which is great for sensitive skin. I was using a drug store product before, but a little goes a long way with this and it has really improved my breakouts
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
I bought this for my fiancé and he loves it. I even started to use it, it lathers up quite nicely and your skin feels so clean after using it. It smells really good to another plus it didn't break me out nor did my fiancé break out considering that we both have different skin types.
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA
LOVE this product! I started by borrowing it from my boyfriend but now I buy it for myself. You can use it as a wash or a mask- I do both. This wash leaves your skin leaving clean and fresh. I tend to get hormonal acne and this really helps keep it under control. I highly recommend this for all skins types. #backtoschool
Nina R.
My husband loves this cleanser because it keeps his skin clear, clean and doesn't strip his skin of moisture. He really likes pretty much all of the Jack Black products, which are long lasting because a little goes a long way and they use quality ingredients.
Coreena M.
Phoenix , AZ
I though this was only for men ??
Logan D.
Mill Hall, PA
Yes, Jack Black is a men's brand, but I don't see why women couldn't use this particular product.