Jack Black Deep Dive Glycolic Facial Cleanser, 1.5 fl oz uploaded by Amanda S.

BY JACK BLACK

A powerful multifunctional cleanser, Deep Dive washes away dead skin cells, pore-clogging oil and build up. Skin emerges fresher, smoother, firmer. For deep down cleaning, this 2-in-2 cleanser can also be used as a purifying mask when left to dry on skin. Recommended for normal, conbination and oily skin. Safe for sensitive skin. Dermatologist testes. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Vegan. Key Ingredients: Glycolic Acid - A highly effective exfoliant removes dead skin cell build up for noticeably softer, firmer, clearer skin and also helps to prevent ingrown hairs. Volcanic Ash - Packe see more...

• Yes, Jack Black is a men's brand, but I don't see why women could...2 Answers
  • I though this was only for men ?? 3 Answers
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LADIES this product is NOT just for men!! This cleanser is AMAZING! You can use it as a 5 minute mask to deep clean before you start your day! My face feels absolutely refreshed and pores super clean after using this! For reference I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin and after using this I am oil free for awhile (until I start layering my face) BUT it's an excellent deep cleaner. Totally recommend!
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product along with a few other Jack Black products last Christmas for my boyfriend and he's been using them ever since. This is my favorite product in his line because not only is it a charcoal face wash, but it doubles as a mask as well. My boyfriend uses it every day in the shower, and I use it about once a week as a charcoal detoxifying mask. My significant other works construction and is also a personal trainer so he works jobs that cause him to get dirty and sweaty, which leads to breakouts on his face and back. This product helped diminish his pimples and acne that he used to get a lot more frequently. A little goes a long way and I love that I can use it as well so it doesn't feel like a useless product sitting in our shower. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Nanite J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend has really soft and beautiful skin. It's unfair really. He rarely breaks out, and when he does it never leaves a mark! This wash broke him out. As soon as he broke out I noticed it was the wash seeing as I had just recently purchased it for him. Once he stopped his beautiful skin went back to being perfect (so unfair lmao). He has combination skin. Not all washes work for everyone, don't automatically write it off because it didn't work for him. I'm guessing if you have maybe oily or just dry skin it could potentially work for you. Since has combination I'm not sure which skin type it wouldn't work for. Get a sample from Sephora and see how it goes!
Susan G.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have already repurchased this product. I use twice daily and once a week as a mask. Smell is meh, but not lasting. It exfoliates without being harsh, which is great for sensitive skin. I was using a drug store product before, but a little goes a long way with this and it has really improved my breakouts
Sara S.
Bessemer, AL
I bought my boyfriend cleanser, moisturizer, spf, and beard balm from Jack Black. It has done wonders for his skin. We have had to restock already. It's gentle and has helped his pores and oiliness. We would definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer B.
Nipomo, CA
This is a cleanser I bought for my husband. I even use it periodically due to the Glycolic Acid. A little goes a long way and the face wash leaves your skin very soft. The price point is reasonable for a glycolic cleanser. Will purchase again!
Krystal  S.
Royal Oak , MI
My husband absolutely loves this product. It's kinda pricey but definitely worth it. He loves the way it smells and works. Great gift for your man.
Faith L.
Elk River
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really has a deep clean feel. It’ll bring acne to the surface but it’ll go away after. It has a nice fresh feeling when you wash it off.
magdalena g.
I got this for my boyfriend for his birthday & he loved it! Smells great & makes a perfect present. Will purchase again!
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband likes this product very much it leaves his face feeling soft and non oily!
Coreena M.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I though this was only for men ??
Logan D.
Mill Hall, PA
Yes, Jack Black is a men's brand, but I don't see why women couldn't use this particular product.