BY JACK BLACK

The Core Collection Jack s full size daily shaving and skin care essentials in one complete set. Three core products that deliver immediate and noticeable results. Step 1: CLEANSE with Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser What: A unique 2-in-1 facial cleanser and toner that removes deep-down dirt and oil. Why: For clear, smooth, shave-ready skin. How: Wash your face morning and night to eliminate oil, grime and bacteria. Step 2 : SHAVE with Beard Lube Conditioning Shave What: A revolutionary pre-shave oil, shave cream and skin conditioner in one easy step. Why: To end shaving trauma for the ultimate smooth, close shave. How: Shave in, or after, your shower when whiskers are soft and easy to cut. Step 3 : PROTECT with Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 What: A lightweight, daily facial treatment that offers UVA and UVB protection. Why: Moisture and protection are critical for maint see more...

Jessica W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My husband uses the beard balm and it has worked so well. His beard is much more under control with flyaways and it seems to be getting softer with the use of their beard conditioner. It smells great as well. The only downside is the price. It can get a bit expensive.
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My father was given one of these for Christmas and he loves it. This smell has come to remind me of home and my dad says it doesn't bother his sensitive skin at all! Good smelling and safe on sensitive skin? I call that a win, win!
Merelyn M.
Jeffersonville , IN
Jack Black makes some of the best smelling products for men (in my opinion) I really like that it soaks into the skin so my boyfriend doesn't feel like a grease ball. As for the price it's fair for the good quality product... I will continue to buy this for my boyfriend.
Haley M.
Bought this for my fiance and he loves it. It's great because he has a beard but has sensitive skin and gets ingrown hairs. Has helped his skin a lot. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
I got this for my brother who isn't super skincare savvy. He fell in love with the way it made his skin feel so soft and has started trying other things from the brand
Kelsey R.
Troy, AL
My finacé got this all the products are really great and for the price you can't beat all three. I really liked the pouch it came in.
Lola C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
5 stars I know jack black is a men's line but they have the BEST lip balm ever. It's one of my faves
Krystal C.
Dalton, GA
I love any product jack black. Thiss is a good one and smlls reallu good. Isnt greasy at all