Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Naomi J.Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Naomi J.

BY JACK BLACK

Cool Moisture Body Lotion with Soy Protein, Vitamin E & Jojoba This lightweight, quick-penetrating lotion helps nourish body skin as it soothes and hydrates. Special cooling ingredients calm and refresh overheated skin, making it perfect for application after shower, sports or workout. Skin feels restored without stickiness or greasiness. Clean, natural fragrance - leaves skin smelling subtly clean and refreshed without being overly strong or heavy. Colorant-free. Vegan. Dermatologist tested. What s in it? Soy protein, rich in linoleic acid, helps nourish damaged cells and slow moisture loss. Vitamin E, a potent anti-oxidant, helps protect cells from free radical damage. Jojoba oil penetrates below the surface to keep skin supple and hydrated. Glycerin maintains skin s natural moisture balance. see more...

Madeleine R.
Mandeville, LA
First of all I don't understand why this isn't 10 out of 10! This is the best lotion EVER! The story of how I acquired it is kinda funny. My ex boyfriend had it in his car and I would use it every time I got in because of how good it smelled! Well he ended up just giving it to me. I ended up getting sunburnt and was using Cerva as my moisturizer and every morning, I woke up with new pimples....so I never used facial moisturizers. After watching YouTube beauty videos, and going through countless facial moisturizers, I decided to try this one not on my body but on my face. I have been using this lotion after I tone with witch hazel and my skin has the prettiest glow and not to mention is incredibly soft! I swear by this and I will repurchase all the time. First facial lotion I have used that has not caused me one single pimple and I have been using it for a month! That's a huge win in my book!
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
This is one of my favorite lotions to use, especially in the summer. If you happen to get a sunburn over the summer, this feels so nice in the skin. It has a little bit of a masculine smell but I really like that smell. If you have ever smelled Irish springs soap....it has a very similar smell to it. It's more of a water consistency so, if you are looking for a thick lotion, this is not the lotion for you. Personally I like a lotion that soaks in quickly but leaves my skin soft.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
I've tried several products in the Jack Black brand and so far haven't been overly impressed. None of the products have been bad, but for the price tag, I was expecting...more. This lotion does have a slight cooling sensation that can leave you refreshed, by the moisturizing itself is just so-so. I was left without dry skin, which was nice, but there was no nice, soft feel as some other lotions have left.
Jacqueline R.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Jack Black products are the perfect gift for the man in your life that has everything. Everyone needs a bit of pampering. The lotion or any of the many products are masculine enough to entice him to actually use it. Find a lotion to make his hands softer and lip balm to make his lip more kissable. Cool packaging too!
Rebecca W.
Geneseo, IL
Even though this moisturizing lotion is formulated for men, I love how hydrating this is for my skin. My husband begrudgingly will use it as well, but he isn't big on products. Even he agrees that it helps where he has dryness, so I consider that a win!

back