Jack Black Bump Fix™ Razor Bump & Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Durjayeta L.

BY JACK BLACK #23 in After Shave

A go-to solution to reduce razor bumps and ingrown hairs, and help prevent new ones from forming. Consisting of a revolutionary dual action, alpha-beta hydroxy acid complex, Bump Fix reduces ingrown hairs and razor bumps while soothing and replenishing skin. With a combination of salicylic acid and lactic acid, it exfoliates the top layer of the skin and penetrates deep into the cell, freeing skin-trapped hairs and preventing new ingrown hairs from forming. While many traditional ingrown hair treatments dry out the skin—leaving it tight, uncomfortable, and irritated—Bump Fix contains soothing and calming ingredients like certified organic chamomile extract, certified organic green tea extract, aloe leaf, and hyaluronic acid to leave skin feeling hydrated and refreshed while eliminating unsightly ingrown hairs. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The PureScience® formula features certified organic ingredients free of synthetic fragrance and colorants.

• Do you think you could use this to get rid of the redness in pimp...2 Answers
  • My husband has issues with ingrown hairs. He gets them like clock...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this as a woman? I would like to try it on myself...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tyra G.
Tyra G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Saw a major difference in ingrown hairs and slightly in bumps. Didn't help get rid of old bumps or any scarring. Didn't really experience the exfoliation it claims but for the decrease in ingrown hairs I give it a thumbs up 👍🏽 A bit pricey in my opinion especially since it didn't do all that it claims but overall it's a good product. I've repurchased twice lol
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
I originally bought this for my boyfriend but I've found myself using it more and more! I use it every time I shave to prevent any kind of redness, bump, or ingrown hairs. A little goes a long way and it doesn't itch or sting.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
I LOVE this product, even for me. I love using this when I shave to prevent irritation and ingrown hairs! Definitely a great product for a couple to have that they both can use! The whole jack black line is great for men.
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Statesboro, GA
This is my husband's go to product. He shaves his head and his face and uses this to keep ingrown hairs from coming up. He also uses this after he goes to the barber shop to keep skin smooth. Highly recommend!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves this! He was never really into skincare, but has made this a constant part of his routine!
Amber C.
Amber C.
I wanted this to work on my ingrown hairs I get from waxing my upper lip so bad and it does help make the area smoother but it doesnt get rid of or prevent the tiny ingrown hairs that I get in that area. Im still hopeful that maybe with continued use it will help with the smaller ingrown hairs that drive me crazy. I also just started using it twice a day instead of once a day so hopefully that will work.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Boston, MA
Love this brand. I buy it for my brothers, my boyfriend, and I Evan use a few products. It definitely helps my brothers skin after they shave. They get very red and irritated and this nips that right in the butt. Also their product are gentle not harsh and pure alcohol feeling. Try them out. Some places like ulta will have gift sets or sample size products so you can try them before committing.
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I got this to try for my husband at Sephora but unfortunately it did not work for us. Maybe a slight improvement in bumps but did not help with in grown hairs. It was pretty affordable and we got the smaller size to try it out but I will not be repurchasing.
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
Middlesex, NJ
I use this stuff on myself after I shave, even on my bikini line- and it's awesome. I don't get any razor-burn after using this and it doesn't burn or sting at all. The bottle lasts a really long time too.
Eric S.
Eric S.
Irondale , AL
I received this as a gift and was skeptical at first. I would highly recommend anyone debating on trying it. It got rid of any ingrown hairs and bumps after only a few uses and a little goes a long way.
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you think you could use this to get rid of the redness in pimples?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Windham, NH
Has anyone used this as a woman? I would like to try it on myself but want some input first!
kadesha W.
kadesha W.
My husband has issues with ingrown hairs. He gets them like clock work when he shaves. we've tried other brands, and they have disappointed us. They smell like alcohol and burn. Does this burn? Does it remove existing ingrown hairs or just prevent?
Lana R.
Lana R.
Does this work for the bikini zone for women as well?
Clayton A.
Clayton A.
Shelbyville , KY
Every time I shave I get ingrown hairs on my chin. I literally had to grow a long beard for the ingrown hairs to go away. Will this stuff completely eliminate my ingrown hair problem?