Jack Black Bump Fix™ Razor Bump & Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Durjayeta L.

BY JACK BLACK #40 in After Shave

A go-to solution to reduce razor bumps and ingrown hairs, and help prevent new ones from forming. Consisting of a revolutionary dual action, alpha-beta hydroxy acid complex, Bump Fix reduces ingrown hairs and razor bumps while soothing and replenishing skin. With a combination of salicylic acid and lactic acid, it exfoliates the top layer of the skin and penetrates deep into the cell, freeing skin-trapped hairs and preventing new ingrown hairs from forming. While many traditional ingrown hair treatments dry out the skin—leaving it tight, uncomfortable, and irritated—Bump Fix contains soothing and calming ingredients like certified organic chamomile extract, certified organic green tea extract, aloe leaf, and hyaluronic acid to leave skin feeling hydrated and refreshed while eliminating unsightly ingrown hairs. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The PureScience® formula features certified organic ingredients free of synthetic fragrance and colorants.

Buy on Sephora
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I got this to try for my husband at Sephora but unfortunately it did not work for us. Maybe a slight improvement in bumps but did not help with in grown hairs. It was pretty affordable and we got the smaller size to try it out but I will not be repurchasing.
Amber C.
I wanted this to work on my ingrown hairs I get from waxing my upper lip so bad and it does help make the area smoother but it doesnt get rid of or prevent the tiny ingrown hairs that I get in that area. Im still hopeful that maybe with continued use it will help with the smaller ingrown hairs that drive me crazy. I also just started using it twice a day instead of once a day so hopefully that will work.
Sara Y.
South Orange, NJ
I use this stuff on myself after I shave, even on my bikini line- and it's awesome. I don't get any razor-burn after using this and it doesn't burn or sting at all. The bottle lasts a really long time too.
Eric S.
Irondale , AL
I received this as a gift and was skeptical at first. I would highly recommend anyone debating on trying it. It got rid of any ingrown hairs and bumps after only a few uses and a little goes a long way.
Tyra G.
Saw a major difference in ingrown hairs and slightly in bumps. Didn't help get rid of old bumps or any scarring. Didn't really experience the exfoliation it claims but for the decrease in ingrown hairs I give it a thumbs up 👍🏽 A bit pricey in my opinion especially since it didn't do all that it claims but overall it's a good product. I've repurchased twice lol
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
Review for: Jack Black Bump Fix™ Razor Bump & Ingrown Hair Solution 6 oz more...
I get this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He always had problems with ingrown hair on his face because his hair is super coarse and curly. He says it is very slick and keeps your face moisturized. The blades run over the skin without dragging. It's his all time favorite.
Susie J.
My fiance and I both use this stuff... it is so great for many things. As an aftershave for his face, it prevents pesky breakouts from developing. I use it after shaving sensitive areas and after laser hair removal treatments, and it keeps razor burn and irritation away. It's pretty amazing!
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Jack Black Bump Fix(TM) Razor Bump & Ingrown Hair Solution 2 oz more...
My husband suffers from extreme razor burn and ingrown hairs. I bought this from Sephor hoping it would help ease the pain a little bit and it turns out that this is a miracle in a bottle. It isn't a hassle to use and has helped so much that even the dermatologist was impressed! I highly recommend this product!
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
I originally bought this for my boyfriend but I've found myself using it more and more! I use it every time I shave to prevent any kind of redness, bump, or ingrown hairs. A little goes a long way and it doesn't itch or sting.
Durjayeta L.
Corona, NY
Using this as I write this review!!! perfect for when I do my eyebrows and I get those pesky bumps. to help with the skin irritation I love apply this to my skin the day when I get then done... and the days after to prevent ingrown hairs. (little secret.. apply it wherever you shave as well to help with ingrowns!)
kadesha W.
My husband has issues with ingrown hairs. He gets them like clock work when he shaves. we've tried other brands, and they have disappointed us. They smell like alcohol and burn. Does this burn? Does it remove existing ingrown hairs or just prevent?
Jasmine M.
Salem, NH
Has anyone used this as a woman? I would like to try it on myself but want some input first!
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you think you could use this to get rid of the redness in pimples?
Megan D.
How does this compare to other shave bump products you’ve used?
Maddie L.
Is this the most effective product you all have tried for ingrown hairs?