Jack Black Beard Oil

Jack Black Beard Oil Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

Do you think this product works well? If not, any other suggestions?
Is it sticky and does it attract dust?
How good does this smell?
Start your review of Jack Black Beard Oil!
Auburn, AL
I’ve worked in growing a beard for years now and always struggled with dry skin underneath, after trying countless oils I’ve finally found one that works. This oil is rich and soaks into the skin and hair within minutes, leaving no mess or oil stains on clothes. Makes the skin and hair incredible soft and controls stray hairs like a charm.
Oily, Combination
Raytown, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This made my beard very smooth but it was a little too oily for my taste. It was hard to clean my hands afterwards. I think it it’s too highly concentrated. Maybe it would be good for a really unruly beard that tends to be gnarly. Other brands give you twice as much for the price but maybe they are less concentrated
Las Cruces
Love this beard oil! Absolutely worth the price, leaves my beard feeling the softest out of any other oil I’ve used. My girlfriend got it for me from Sephora along with a few other Jack Black products and I’m completely satisfied with all of them, those ladies know their stuff!
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used this beard oil a few times and at first it works well and really helps my beard look great. It seems the longer I use it the more it breaks me out. I do have very sensitive skin, but I feel like I should be able to use a full size bottle without getting a breakout.
Waterford, MI
Haven’t used this product enough. But the times that I have used it I’ve liked it. I’m a big fan of this brand and all of the products they make. It smells nice, I’m not sure if I would repurchase, but I’ve had the same bottle for quite some time now so it does last a while.
Oceanside, CA
This product is fantastic! My skin tends to get try so I must use a facial moisturizer, but I couldn’t quite stop the skin underneath my beard from staying dry! This beard oil works wonders! Lather it into your beard and skin and problem solved! It smells very manly too.
Virginia Bch, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice product. Works good on frizzy, dry beards. Doesnt have any weird chemical smells or fake odor that some cheaper products have. I use it every other day and I would certainly buy again.
Evanston
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Makes my beard shiny and feels good on skin.Haven't used it as much as I should but will be using it more in the future.Would not mind trying some of there other products but haven't purchased any of them as of this moment.
Combination
Great product to give your beard some life and some shine! A small amount goes a long way with this product - only need a drop (depending on the length and girth of the beard, of course)! This product does make the beard look much more ‘clean-cut’. Love it!
Combination
baldwin park, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This oil is really useful! Soaks in pretty fast and doesn't leave any residue. I've used other beard oils and they have caused me to break out a bit. I've been using the jack black beard oil for over a month and I have not broken out. Pretty good stuff.
Oily, Dry, Sensitive
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Huntington, WV
8 months ago
Ian G. • 2 months ago
I think it works very well. I have a pretty lengthy beard and I use it after showers. Definitely help promote my growth.