BY JACK BLACK

Ashley R.
I bought this product for my boyfriend. He had an issue with having unsightly razor burn and irritation after shaving, so he did it less and less. After realizing that he was only using soap and a cheap razor, I got him this, and the results have been nothing less than remarkable. Seriously- his shave is perfectly close, and his skin is baby soft and smooth! No more nicks, and he looks forward to shaving now. This is the PERFECT gift for your significant other.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
What I love about this initially is the smell, most beard products tend to have that "hairy" or chemical smell. I also loved that when putting this product into your hands it's not as greasy as other grooming products like a beard pomade or beard gel!
Allison F.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this product for a while and it does work very well. I ended up switching to another brand that I found worked slightly better and had a better scent.
Lydia C.
New Orleans, LA
I got this for my dad and it's his absolute favorite! He uses it all the time. He loves the smell, the consistency, and the way it leaves his skin feeling.
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
I got this for my husband as a gift. He loves it and I enjoy the scent. His skin is so soft after using it and it doesn't irritate his skin at all.
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this for my boyfriend and he really loves it. I got it at Sephora I believe.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i bought this for my boyfriend who has a very thick stubble and uses a straight razor to shave. he's tried a variety of shaving products but he likes this most. he says he likes the texture and that it's translucent so that he can see what he's doing. he gets a really nice shave using this
Kevin D.
Mount Albert, Ontario
Smells great, works great, love everything the Jack Black brand has. This is great for soothing the skin underneath and conditioning your beard. Strongly recommend this to people who often get itchy underneath their beards