Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave 177ml/6oz

by Jack Black

This product combines pre-shave oil shave cream & facial skin treatment in one Contains phospholipids that rich in essential fatty acids Binds in moisture to skin & support natural skin barrier Helps shaving blade glides easily Refreshes skin for easier smoother shave & less razor burn See-through texture prevents nicks & cuts Ultra light & easily rinses off Fragrance-free colorant-free & dermatologist tested

How is this for razor bumps?
How does this work with razor burn?
Affordable or worth? ??
Start your review of Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave 177ml/6oz!
San francisco, CA
This product is ok, nothing to write home about. If I was gifted this I would use it again. I would not repurchase, there are just so many other great options out there. Overall it did what it said it would, lube my beard for a shave 🤷🏼‍♂️
Orlando
My wife bought this for me when I started growing out my beard. I started using it to condition my beard and keep it clean and soft. Definitely the scent is manly and not too strong or harsh on the skin.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Phoenix, AZ
Love this stuff super creamy and really moisturizing you can definitely feel it soften up the hair follicle for an overall better shave. The scent is a nice clean masculine smell. Very satisfied with this product and amazing ingredients just a bit hard to find to be honest !
Rydal, GA
I really liked this product, it provides the right amount of lubricant for a smooth shave, and the fragrance was nice as I was shaving. It seems to work better than some of the other products I have used.
Depew , NY
My husband loves this stuff a lot more than normal shave cream! It's a lot less messy and leaves his skin feeling really soft. It's more expensive than just buying regular shave cream but it helps his skin a lot more.
New Rochelle, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
If you're currently using preshave oil you can do yourself a favor and ditch it. This Jack Black Beard Lube is much, much better! It is nothing compared to the smooth and pain-free shave you'll get from this beard lube. Wow! What a difference. Wish I would have discovered this stuff much soon
Denver
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Wow!!! I’ve tried a lot of shaving creams in the past, but they frustrated me to the point of just shaving after a shower with a gelled razor. The foam on other creams made it difficult to properly shape my beard. This stuff is clear, and works SO well! The razor cuts the hair easily and glides over my skin without any issues
Jenkintown, PA
Cool, refreshing cream that helps create an extremely soft and comfortable shave. My skin is baby soft immediately after as it feels moisturized just from washing the beard lube off. Scent is great and the best shaving supplement I have.
Latham, NY
I bought this on sales from target. The texture is great and flawlessly fits my skin tone. Highly recommend it. Great for all skin type - as my skin is prone to acne.