BY JACK BLACK

This unique, lightweight product is a pre-shave cream, shave cream and skin moisturizer all in one. It's also transparent so you can see where you're shaving - no more nicks and cuts! with Jojoba and Eucalyptus An entirely new way to shave.  Unlike traditional shaving foams and gels which can dry out skin, our award winning Beard Lube is a pre-shave oil, shave cream and facial skin treatment in one easy-to-use product specially formulated for men s shaving needs.  The unique formula contains phospholipids - a rich source of essential fatty acids that are essential to the function of cell membranes - to bind moisture to the skin and support the natural skin barrier.  The lightweight, penetrating formula not only helps prepare your beard by penetrating and softening whisker growth, it holds in moisture so your shaving blade glides easily.  Refreshes skin, too, for an see more...

• My husband is desperately seeking something to soften his...6 Answers
Adrian L.
Miami
Review for: Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave, 3 fl. oz. more...
This beard cream is refreshing and helps soften hairs prior to shaving. It makes the face feel cool and helps to shape one's beard for the desired precision lines. A little expensive for a pre-shave but very useful when used sparingly.
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
Love the fact the gives me a deep clean while also smoothing my skin.
It's loaded with vitamin C, menthol and tiny scrubbing particles that open clogged pores and helps to prevent ingrown hairs.
Paraben free, Dermatological tested and made in the USA.
Larry T.
Broken Arrow, OK
A smooth softening shave! I don't like gels or moose so this was a god-sent it's so smooth of a Glide with your razors. I don't get any razor bumps or ingrown hairs. Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave, Conditioning Shave, 6 fl oz, Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave, Conditioning Shave, 3 fl oz, Beard Lube Conditioning Shave 16 fl oz; 473 ml more...
I got this shave gel for my husband on a whim after hearing him complain for the thousandth time that he hates shaving and seeing how angry his face gets after he shaves. He had tried various gels from drugstores that are aimed at sensitive skinned dudes but none of them really worked. Then this came to our door and his skin has never been happier when it comes to shaving. It goes on clear and stays clear so you can see what you’re doing. It also moisturizes the skin while you shave so you don’t end up with cranky skin or razor burn. If you apply this and let it sit for a minute or so before shaving it really has time to moisturize the skin and soften facial hair. After the first shave with this gel my husband was hooked. His sensitive skin wasn’t irritated for the first time ever. He now can’t live without this stuff. He forgot it while traveling once and had to use regular old shaving cream and he hated it. A friend of his borrowed this and immediately loved it, proclaiming he’s ask his wife to order it asap. Long story short, Jack Black shaving lube = wonderful things, especially for sensitive skinned guys.
Adam W.
I love this stuff!! I got it in the 3 pack from Sephora as a gift and am hooked. It's really changed my shaving experience 100 times over for the better. Jack Blacks brand really took me for surprise. This is their #1 product. My sensitive skin agrees! Doesn't clog my razor like other brands, and still does its job without shredding my skin. Highly recommend!
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
My wife bought me this Christmas of 2015. Since then i refuse to shave with anything else. I shave (head and face) at least every two days and this lube really helps keep my sking from being anything but soft and smooth. If i could give it twenty stars i would.
ashley r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Husband review
I have tried man different products over the years some high dollar and some cheat walmart/target grade type but this is the first one that i can truly say that love and have bought over and over again. This is different because it is light and does not feel like you are shaving with shampoo as some other items feel and the scent is refreshing. It does not leave your skin feeling dry or hard after as some others I have tried do but I will not name names because I am commenting for Jack not against others. bottom line if you try this you will definitely not be dissapointed
Melissa M.
Tarzana, CA
My fiancé lovessssss Jack Black ! He is one of those men who is skeptical with using any men skincare and likes to use clippers instead of a razor to stray away from any ingrown &/or any razor bumps. But, when I bought a small trial size from Sephora he used it and loved it ! He even ran out of the product and asked if I can purchase another beard lube because it made his skin feel smooth lol ! So I bought the biggest one with a pump on it ! I definitely recommend this for all men and women too (I used it on my legs ;)) !
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought my husband a tube of this a few years back and he's been using it ever since. It is good consistency- not too thick but not super thin, which makes it spreadable. Add water and it spreads evenly and allows for a comfortable, close shave. There is also a refreshing minty tingle. Works great on legs, too- I learned from experience!
Alyssa D.
Fredericksburg , VA
So I came across then when I was dating someone and I took a shower over at his place and need to shave my legs so I ask if I could use some after he said yes I instantly feel in love it didn't dry out my skin or give me any razor bumps or razor burn so the next day I went to Sephora and picked one up for myself not everyone in my family uses this and they all are in love with it
Ashleigh G.
Alma, AR
My husband is desperately seeking something to soften his beard? Would anyone suggest this?