BY JACK BLACK #13 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Beard Grooming Kit - Beard Grooming Kit is a four-step routine from Jack Black that will leave his skin and facial hair looking their best. All-Over Wash For Face, Hair & Body with wheat protein and panthenol: Keep the beard smelling fresh and feeling clean with this creamy, sulfate-free lather. Use on facial hair to get rid of dirt and sweat without stripping essential moisture. Beard Oil with Kalahari melon oil and vitamin E: Specially formulated to provide natural shine and hydration to beards and mustaches while treating the skin underneath. Helps to soothe irritation caused by dryness, ingrown hairs and bacteria. Beard Lube Conditioning Shave with jojoba and eucalyptus: To maintain clean lines around the beard, this unique, transparent formula allows him to see where he's shaving. Natural oils help reduce razor burn and irritation. Handcrafted Beard Comb: Keep facial hair well-groomed and neat with this handcrafted, travel-friendly beard comb. Beard Grooming Kit Includes: All-Over Wash For Face, Hair & Body (1.5 oz.) Beard Oil (1.0 oz.) Beard Lube Conditioning Shave (1.5 oz.) Handcrafted Beard Comb - Beard Grooming Kit see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Edwin B.
Alexandria
This is the perfect grooming kit. I like keeping my beard styled well and Jack Black is the way to go. This kit has everything you need and is high quality. You get what you pay for, and this is the best grooming kit I’ve ever had!
Justin M.
Review for: Jack Black Beard Grooming Kit more...
Amazing product like literally my beard had never felt more alive. I wasn’t to sure what to expect at first but i was very pleased with my results. My beard is healthy and awesome and the natural glow from my hair has never been better.
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
Review for: Jack Black Beard Grooming Kit more...
This is going to my boyfriend this year, and I'm so excited to see his reaction! He always complains about his beard looking too dry and scraggly and I've heard amazing things about this brand. Sephora has this kit (and you can get a ton of free samples with it). I hope he loves it! #giftcrusher
John C.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Jack Black Beard Grooming Kit, Jack Black Beard Grooming Kit more...
Great products and they actually work! I’ve used other hair, face and beard products but they always dried out my face. Jack’s left it soft and feeling clean. Even if you have stubble or a long beard, I would recommend their products.
Mirror W.
Los Angeles, CA
Great products that work really well for every skin type! My only complaint is I wish they came in larger sizes, but that’s only because the products are life changing and I wish they lasted longer! All around though it’s a fantastic range!
Jean M.
Kissimmee, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
THIS kit has everything you need for a perfect groomed looking beard, has a nice scent not too strong but masculine and conditions your beard, avoid the itching and dry skin.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Jack Black Beard Grooming Kit more...
My son and my husband would flip over this. They would feel the love. Everything in the kit. They love gifts like this because it has everything it allows them to pamper themselves without no one knowing. Smelling good feeling good their mustache in their beard being soft would make them feel like a king
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Jack Black Beard Grooming Kit more...
I’ve used these products on clients all the time and they are always reliable kind of pricey but worth saving for long lasting beard game hold very effective and a little goes a long way I would buy again
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Review for: Jack Black Beard Grooming Kit more...
I got this kit as a gift so I can’t speak to the price but the quality was great. I really like Apothecary87 line of beard oil but Apothecary87 is a little too expensive for me. This whole line is super reliable.
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I like the beard wash and oil. I wash my beard everyday and it added a fullness without drying it out. The beard oil went quick. The sizes are travel ready. I plan on buying the beard wash exclusively in a larger option.
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How popular is this kit among the men?