BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJack Black
All Day Oil-Control Lotion 97ml/33oz

Jack Black All Day Oil-Control Lotion 97ml/3.3oz

by Jack Black

With Kaolin, Cotton and Vitamin E This quick-penetrating, oil-free lotion contains state of the art technology to provide lasting oil control.  Powerful micro-absorbers soak-up excess facial oil for instant shine control, creating an immediate matte finish for soft, smooth skin and maximum shine control.  Advanced ingredients help control sebum production, while vitamins and antioxidants work to improve skin s appearance.  The PureScience® formula, with certified organic ingredients, locks in nature s best to suit even the most sensitive skin.  Fragrance-free.  Oil-free.  Alcohol-free.  Paraben-free.  Vegan.  Dermatologist tested. What s in it? Kaolin , Cotton and Nylon 12 form a powerful oil control system to immediately absorb facial oils, control shine, and minimize the appearance of pores. Vitamins A,C and E, antioxidant super

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jack Black All Day Oil-Control Lotion 97ml/3.3oz!
Taysha D.
Haverhill , MA
This stuff is awesome for my oily girls especially in the summer time!!! Controls my oils throughout the day and sometimes I even put it under foundation to help keep it matte! I would definitely repurchase!
Raquel C.
I got of Sample of this and absolutely loved it!!! I suffer from oily skin and was desperately seeking an oil free location for my face. Ended up buying the full size from my pharmacy that carries the line!
Sam S.
I love love LOVE this product! Did wonders for my oily skin. Helped my break outs tramendously! It was inexpensive and super genetal I couldn’t imagine a better one! Look at Saphora to get one yourself!
Andrea M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Although meant for men, this is the only lotion that has ever kept me oil free all day. I have tried countless moisturizers and this is by far my favorite!
Cheri V.
Winston, OR
Received a sample of this once and loved it. Def works! But to spendy for sure
Received a sample of this once and loved it. Def works! But to spendy for sure
Osiris David J.
Jack Black All Day Oil-Control Lotion 97ml/3.3oz uploaded by Osiris David J.
I really like it is a good face cleanser besides that it leaves your face fresh and free of grease and it is also very practical to take on a trip or anywhere
Lissell A.
Received a sample of this once and loved it. Def works! But to spendy for sure... it's okayyy yes or no? :s

Looking for your answer?