BY JABRA

• How good are these headphones? I have beats but I... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these comfortable for people with small ears? I find this sty...2 Answers
  • I've always had problems with these types of headphones falling p...1 Answers
Jabra ACTIVE Earset
  • "These are expensive but the sound quality and the way they hold up when you run is awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "the perfect headphones i use to have one of them last year but somebody stole it nut they good thoe " in 1 review
Jazmyn G.
New Windsor , NY
These headphones are great for running. I don't have to adjust them while I am running so that makes them great for me! The sound quality is amazing as well
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Love these ear buds. They really help when I'm running and I don't have to worry about constantly readjusting.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
These are great! I can here the music load and clear even when I'm mowing lawn! Completely worth the buy!!
yancka d.
Brooklyn, NY
The perfect headphones i use to have one of them last year but somebody stole it nut they good thoe
Bianca P.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
Not bad. I think they are a little pricey for ear buds though. I enjoy the colorful colors they come in. Comfortable wear.
Kaleigh E.
Iola, Texas
My best friend has a pair of these and I have borrowed them twice and absolutely loved them. Only problem is she got them from her secret July santa and forgot who her secret santa is and so now I have no idea where to buy them. But I must say, when I do find them, I WILL buy them. Working out was so easy while using these. I highly recommend them for any runners, joggers or people who love the gym.
Daniel A.
este produto e muito bom, incrivelmente bom. Ele se encaixa perfeitamente no ouvido, quando se está usando ele, eu particularmente, não ouço nada ao meu redor!!!
Danielle G.
Selwyn, ON
Are these comfortable for people with small ears? I find this style always hurts.
Kelsey S.
I've always had problems with these types of headphones falling put of my ears while running. How do these stay in while exercising?
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
How good are these headphones? I have beats but I want to buy my sin cheaper headphone but not crappy headphones