BY HERBS OF MEXICO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Help skin diseases such as pimples, espinillla, Jiote, dandruff, cloth. Aid in the treatmentof rashes, skin blemishes, pimples, hives and all kinds of varicose ulcers. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Fabby M.
This product was recommended by a pharmacist in Mexico and honestly I was skeptical . He also prescribed me snake pills which I took but not before wondering who was crazier me for taking them or him for telling me this would wonders for my skin and decrease in breakouts ! I took it and used the combo not really expecting anything to happen until about a week eek later my skin was mre clear no mre breakouts and my overall body was clearing too!!! I haven’t repurchased the pills because well they weren’t easy to consume though the soap I have not stopped using it doesn’t smell bad and it really cleans off the dead cells and impurities frm my body I use it with a Lufa and daily to remove my make up every am pm and i honestly love it. Pimples are none existent my dark spots have yet to deminidh but so far so good the snake soap really does all it promised by the the pharmacist. If you can’t find in your local Cardenas store or go to the other side of the border  you can easily find it on eBay and amazon super cheap like $5.00 $6.00 .  Jabon de Vibora de Cascabel
Jocelyn H.
Edinburg, TX
I have heard so many things about this and how it helped with pimples. I know everyone’s skin is different but more or less in how many days did y’all see a difference?