J.a. Henckels J.A. Henckels Zwilling Pro Carving Set, 2 piece - Zwilling Pro uploaded by Danielle L.

BY J.A. HENCKELS #8 in Kitchen Knives

Cutlery Sets - This handsome set is essential anytime you're carving or slicing a large cut of meat, from turkey or ham to beef Wellington or leg of lamb. Set includes a 7" fork with two long straight, flat tines for securing meat and an 8" carving knife with a long, slightly flexible blade for slicing through cooked meats. Premiere Italian architect and designer Matteo Thun developed the unique wedge-shaped blade for the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Carving Knife. The wider blade and curved bolster by Germany's legendary knife maker offers improved precision, balance and comfort. Ideal for both Western circular or rocking cuts and swift Asian-style chopping, the professional-grade Zwilling Pro carving knife is precision-forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive formula stainless-steel. The razor-sharp blade is exceptionally hard yet flexible to cleanly slice larger fruits like melons or glide through cooked meats. Precision lasered for a premium angled blade, the long-life slicing kn - Specifications Made in Germany Material: Zwilling special formula high-carbon stainless-steel; Novidour polymer Model: 38430-003 8" Carving Knife 8" blade (12"L w/handle) Weight: 7 oz. 7" Carving Fork 7" tines (11 1/2"L w/handle) Weight: 4 1/2 oz. Use and Care Your Zwilling Pro carving knife and fork are dishwasher-safe but hand washing is recommended. In the dishwasher, your cutlery pieces may bang against other cutlery or pots and pans and knick the blade. Also, high heat and detergent are not good for the handle. Wipe clean the blade of the Zwilling Pro carving knife and tines of the carving fork with a wet cloth and dishwashing detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Dry from the back of the knife and fork to the tip. With proper care, your Zwilling Pro cutlery will last a lifetime. No metal is completely stain-free. To prevent slight tarnishing, be sure to remove acidic foods (lemon, mustard, ketchup, etc.) fr see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
My husband loves a BBQ and our J.a. Henckels J.A. Henckels Zwilling Pro Carving Set is widely used here at home. It was a little expensive, but it was worth the investment because they last a long time.Besides useful they are beautiful pieces. I love it!
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I really like this brand, this carving set is great I bought it about 2years ago and I've only had to sharpen the blade once, this is a very good set to have handy especially around the holidays, I would recommend this to anyone.
Shelly T.
N Miami Beach, FL
I have been buying J A Henckles cutlery and flatware for 15 years and I simply won't settle for anything less. This carving set is not only beautiful, it is, as all other Henckles products, guaranteed for craftsmanship and functionality. They are rather expensive, but worth the investment if you are an avid, dedicated cook - you'll never need another in your lifetime.
Raquel L.
I remember seeing. J.a henckels products in my kitchen since I was a kid. I remember y mom having there knife and she always called them her good knifes. No one could touch those knifes. I got me this set for thanksgiving. So far so good
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Este juego de cuchillos es magnífico. No tengo palabras para explicar lo bien que se corta y el buen aspecto que le da a los filetes, no los magulla. Son geniales
Celeste R.
They never lose its effectiveness
Love these for bbq
Never have to resharpen them as much as others
Stainless steal to me
A bit pricey but so worth it
Cassandra  D.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
We received a set of J.a. Henckels knives as wedding present ! I love them. I'm glad I revived my own set, I was ready to take my mothers set!
Amanda N.
I love this brand of knives. I have had this brand for 3 years and only sharpened one knife out of 17 knives. Amazing!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
My son worked for high end kitchen store he has this set and he loves it they cut well ans stay sharp very well made.
Christina S.
Amazing products and very useful. Works very well for any food item that you use them on. Would highly recommend.
ali w.
Where can you buy these??
Colleen P.
Is that a spork? ??
Kristen M.
Edgar Springs, MO
Hey everyone! Some one tell me about this product. Is it a sharp knife?
Christina P.
Looking for a good carving set, is this one someone would recommend? And where to purchase?
Kd B.
How often do these need to be sharpened?