BY J.A. HENCKELS

This set of handsome, high-quality stainless steel Fine Edge Pro blades glides through whatever you're cutting, shearing or slicing. the perfect combination of expert craftsmanship and modern design sturdy and balanced for long-lasting performance full, three-rivet tangs polypropylene handles rubber-footed, solid wood block 18-piece set includes: 3" kudamono fine-edge paring 5" utility 5½" boning 7" hollow-edge santoku 8" chef's knife 8" carving 8" bread 9" steel 8 steak knives kitchen shears hardwood block Stainless steel/polypropylene/wood. Hand wash. Imported. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Rachel B.
Cloverdale, VA
My mom has used J.A. Henckels set for probably 20+ years so that is what I wanted when I got married recently. I bought this as my set and I love love love it. It has every knife I could need, they all are super sharp, they weigh just right. Not to heavy of a block and decently sized. I would definitely recommend this as a good starter set because they last forever!
MARIAM DH I.
Decorator Expert
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.