Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen KnivesJ.a. Henckels
JA Henckels International Fine Edge Pro 15 Piece Block Set

J.a. Henckels J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Pro 15 Piece Block Set

J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Pro 15 Piece Block Set Home - Kitchen Kitchen - Cutlery & Knives

How is this product? [user:senada]
Start your review of J.a. Henckels J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Pro 15 Piece Block Set!
How would you rate this product?
Jen C.
Grove City, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
J.a. Henckels J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Pro 15 Piece Block Set uploaded by Jen C.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I love this knife set! Best one I have ever bought! You get all your essential cooking knives along with a pair of scissors, a sharpener and steak knives. Super sharp and cuts like butter through any piece of meat!
Atina E.
Sherwood, OR
These knives are great. I went to culinary school and these are as good as the professional set we received in school
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
J.a. Henckels J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Pro 15 Piece Block Set uploaded by Lupe B.
We love our knives 🔪 this is our second set. Our first set lasted us a couple of years. My husband would simply sharpen them every time there was a need. They are a bit pricy, but well worth your money. Long lasting and great quality. We purchased ours at Kohl’s.
Sally C.
Saint Albans, WV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great product. The knife s are very sharp and not dull at all. Be careful when using due to the sharp blades. Very happy with this purchase.
Tina H.
Spring, TX
I love this set of knives. I’ve had for a few years now, and they are still very sharp. I highly recommend Henckel knives
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
I’m a stay at home mama so I feel like I’m constantly in the kitchen. I cook just about every meal and desperately needed a good knife set! You can’t go wrong with Henckel knives. I love everything in this set, but the chopping and bread knives are my all time favorites!
Angela  H.
Bettendorf, IA
I love these knifes so much!! I was putting of getting some but these knives are definitely worth buying!!
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
J.A. Henckels has great products. Their brand is always one I go to for wedding gifts or first time home owners. Their products stand the test of time.
Melissa S.
This was a gift to me for Christmas. It’s very reliable and have lots of options. I don’t compromise with kitchen knives, it makes cooking life easier.
Brandi D.
Has worked well for us for 7 years, minimal sharpening involved until the last few years, where it’s now almost weekly. The block was very affordable, especially for one of the top knife brands. Overall, we’re satisfied, though not loyal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
qabursa 2.
il y a 3 ans
Ellie S. il y a 3 ans
I have used Henckels knives for many years, they stay sharp and are the best ever.