Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen KnivesJ.a. Henckels
International Modernist 14-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set

J.A. Henckels International Modernist 14-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set

by J.a. Henckels

Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value.Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels International Self-Sharpening Modernist Knife B

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J.A. Henckels International Modernist 14-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set!
Sydney S.
Charlotte
I received the larger version of this set with the built in sharpeners and they are by far the best knives I have ever used. They are so sharp and the sharpeners work so well! My only con is that the steak knives are in just a wooden block so it is very easy to dent or stab the wood but other than that, super easy to clean, and so durable. I highly suggest these knives !

Looking for your answer?