Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen KnivesJ.a. Henckels
International 8-pc Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set

J.A. Henckels International 8-pc Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set

by J.a. Henckels

Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. With HI Flatware, this trusted brand brings over 120 years of cutlery expertise to the world of flatware. Each piece is fabricated from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel for optimal corrosion resistance with a luster finish.The flatware features carefully polished surfaces and edges which both look and feel good. As one would expect from a longstanding cutlery company, the knives offer superior cutting precision. Produced in compliance with Henckels International's strict quality standards, each spoon, knife, and fork offers everyday durability. Easy to care for, the dishwasher safe flatware will beautify your tabletop for many years to come.Alcea features a brilliant mirror finish. The handles are framed with a subtle border and finished at the end of each handle with a decorative accent.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J.A. Henckels International 8-pc Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set!
Kayla  S.
San Antonio, TX
Long lasting and perfect in so many ways... not sure there is anything to list as a con for these. We have used ours for years and they are always dependable for thick cuts of meat etc.
Maci C.
Hammond, LA
I love the style of these knives. Very professional looking and worth buying. Cut like butter, very happy with the purchase.
Hope G.
Honetly by reputation and name alone I figured these would be top notch. They are seriously my least favorite knives I own. I like a knife that cuts seamlessly and whenever I use these I feel like I'm cutting through a sponge. Thumbs down from me.
Phoebe C.
Lovettsville, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
Got these as a gift at my bridal shower- great set of knives that look great on the kitchen table layout for holidays/special occasions
Lara L.
One of the things I dislike about steak knife sets is how they don’t match the rest of the place settings, this solves that! They’re worth the investment and slice through meats smoothly.
Terry G.
Orlando, FL
I purchased a set for both home and my office and was pleasantly surprised by the seamless knives. I love them easy to hold, great balance and dishwasher safe. I've used them often and no nicks or rust spots to date. I would definitely recommend these for first time buyers and repeat ones.
Ashley S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
These are a great set of knives. You will get what you pay for. They are on the pricey side but if you sign up for emails thru Bed Bath & Beyond you can get coupons which is what I used to help pay for mine!
James W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love my Henckels steak knives. Never had any issue with them. Solid build, nice weight and never have really needed a lot of sharpening! Gladly recommend these!
Bebe
I absolutely love these knives. I like the way they look and feel in my hand. They’re very sharp and give an elegance to my table.
Merry Z.
These knives are so fast and sharp. They cut through steak with minimal sawing. They are also just as new as when we bought them years ago.

Looking for your answer?