J.A. Henckels Henckels Forged Chef Knife - 8

J.A. Henckels Henckels Forged Chef Knife - 8"

BY J.A. HENCKELS

Henckels forged chef knife - 8" see more...

J.A. Henckels Henckels Forged Chef Knife - 8
J.A. Henckels Henckels Forged Chef Knife - 8"
Jessica  H.
Jessica H.
I got this knife almost 13 years ago when I started culinary school and I still love it. Well worth the cost because a good quality knives will last forever as long as you take care of them. So far it has seen more action than most typical household knives and it's still a great knife I use all the time.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Staten Island, NY
Really good knife. my roommate is a chef bought this as a gift she loves it. she said its really good. and now she bought for her mother.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I worked in a large department store for a while and conveniently in housewares. not the most glamorous department when you are 19, but now that I am much older and looking for great products for my house, I am so glad for the information. These knives do cost a bit more, however, the quality is amazing and well worth it.
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Fountain, CO
I was given a few different sets of knives for wedding gifts. This was in one of the sets and was what we originally had registered for. This knife works ok for what it is, however compared to the knives I go for my birthday from my husband(Cutco) the quality of this knife is proven to be average at best while being extremely over priced for the quality of knives you receive. These knives are already dull and need to be sharpened constantly. The Cutco knives I have had for almost a year are not even starting to show any signs of dulling.
Lori O.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
J.A. Henckels Henckels Forged Chef Knife is a excellent Knife!! I have a complete set and just love this brand. Highly recommended.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Temecula, CA
Henckels, wustof, shun, global.. they are all great knives.. but take extremely high maintenance to maintain. You should not have to sharpen or hone your knives that often. They are really good for awhile, but overtime need to be replaced.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
I am currently a chef student, I would like to be recommended by some brands or they will tell me about how good and useful it will be