BY J.A. HENCKELS

Slice your steak in style with this steak knife set from j.a. Henckels. These stainless steel knives come in a set of four and have a fine edge for cutting through any piece of meat. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Michele W.
Got these knives for a gift at Christmas one year and love them. They are durable and always sharp. We liked them so much we bought the block for the kitchen counter with the other various kitchen knives.
Jackie P.
Grundy, VA
J.A. Henckels knives are the best. They make food preparation easy and I no longer dread chopping and slicing vegetables. These steak knives are wonderful for dinner at home or when guests come over. Always impressive.
Jessica O.
I love J.A. Henckels knives. I love the quality of their products. These knives have lasted me a very long time without having to sharpen them. They are easy to grip as well as I have very small hands and some knives are hard to use comfortably. I will be buying new ones soon.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My grandma loves to cook, and that's why she has never owned a microwave. I bought this knife set for my grandma and she rants and raves about it.
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Great knives we have full sets of knives would recommend them they stay sharp. Great buy