BY J.A. HENCKELS

The j.a. Henckels international forged premio 7-inch all-purpose santoku knife is allows you to slice and dice foods with ease. This knife is made with high-quality stainless steel, making it rust, corrosion and stain resistant. The forged blade offers high durability, strength and weight. see more...

• What is the benefit of this knife over others?4 Answers
Nicole M.
Beverly, MA
My Santoku knife is my favorite knife in my kitchen. It is so versatile! We have other J.A. Henckels knives and I've been really pleased with them. They have a nice weight to them and the handles are very comfortable in my hand as well as my husbands.
Jessica O.
This is my favorite knife in my kitchen. i have had it for four years now and still have not had to sharpen it. it is my go to knife for everything
margarita m.
What i like from this knife is the hollow edge to reduce your food to stick to it. Great for any kitchen, and has a good weight
Kimberly A.
Windsor, CA
This brand of knife is the BEST knifes and have a lifetime guarantee. We got them for our wedding and LOVE them!
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
Probably my favorite knife in the world. I used it all throughout my chef training. Sharp, easy to control and easy to sharpen.
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
What is the benefit of this knife over others?