J.a. Cosmetics Eyelid Primer Pearl 0.17 Ounce uploaded by Denise T.J.a. Cosmetics Eyelid Primer Pearl 0.17 Ounce uploaded by Janine T.

BY J.A. COSMETICS

Preps your eyelid Lightweight liquid formula Quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear and increases eye color longevity see more...

• I've heard there's a shimmer from this primer, is that true?2 Answers
  • IS it worth it does it last ?2 Answers
Stephanie M.
Waverly
This is the 1st eyelid primer I've used and I have to admit that I like it. It only costs $2 at Walmart so I grabbed it. When I was removing my makeup last night at bedtime my eyeshadow looked as good as it did when I put in on yesterday morning. I do think it made my eyeshadow a little darker though but it wasn't bad with the shadow I was using.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
After seening so many positive reviews about this product I wanted to give it a try. I tried a different elf primer before but, it irritated my eyes. Pros:Gentle and non irritating. Reduces fallout.
Cons: looks cakey on my eyes, doesn't apply smoothly. Overall it's not bad for the price but, I won't be repurchasing it again.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
By now people who read my posts know that I am an #elfGirl. I use this eye primer alone or along with another nude color primer I have so my makeup doesn't set in. And it works very well. I don't follow guidelines of what to where or where to apply it I just experiment to try and get the best results for ME. Def buy!!
STEPHANIE A.
Thos product is not that bad. It originally retailed for $3, but I got it for $1 at TJMaxx. It has a little bit of a shimmery sparkle but it doesn't look bad. It doesn't increase eyeshadow fallout. I do have to say that when applied it looks a little cakey, however when I smoothed it out it didn't feel cakey anymore. So if your a beginner and looking for something inexpensive then I recommend this.ūüėä
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
This eyelid primer works so wonderfully for me especially with the fact that I have such pail white skin. Dries quickly, holds shadows in place as well as giving them a little more vibrancy. Also you only need a small amount. Decent price & very happy.
Jasmine V.
I love this I just got this a couple days ago and I love it .. I use to use a more expensive primer and it made my eyeshadow crease so I went to this cheaper one and it's amazing even tho I didn't see I got a glittery one it still does the job
Camila L.
I love it ! I bought this last week just to try , because I’m used to Bare Minerals Eyelid Primer , and I was surprised with the quality !
Denise S.
Lexington
Product is a lityle think and gloopy going on. It also takes a couple of minutes to set before you can apply shadow over top of it.
Allison Y.
Tucson, AZ
Love this primer. It keeps my eye shadow from creasing all day and I a person who rubs their eyes a lot. Its also really cheap.
Sara P.
Mt, MI
This is so amazing it makes your eyeshadow pop out more and look more bold and a little darker
Julia F.
I've heard there's a shimmer from this primer, is that true?
Chelsea B.
IS it worth it does it last ?