J W Pet Company Whirlwheel Small - 43190

by J W Pet Company

The JW Whirlwheel is a flying dish with a squeaker in the center. This natural rubber wheel is flexible and has a distinctive squeak to each size toy. It is a tug, chew, teething and flying toss toy with a novel twist. Our JW Pet Tough By Nature Natural Rubber Dog Toys are made from 100! natural rubber. These tough rubber toys were developed for and by pet owners in order to provide a superior outlet for interactive fun between dog and owner, as well as for the play and exercise of the dog by itself. Pliable, resilient natural rubber has proven itself to be the best material to satisfy the dog's normal craving to chew.

What in the world is this thing and does it work
Is it worth the price or just the buying for the brand name?
How can I get my pet interested in something like this?
Start your review of J W Pet Company Whirlwheel Small - 43190!
Heather B.
Gahanna, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This toy seems pretty durable since my dog chews up toys pretty product looks good for there teeth too. Need to try it
Alena K.
My doggie loves this toy he loves to play catch ,he even carries to the neighborhood kids to throw it for him
victoria R.
Sylmar, CA
A type of toy that is very useful when the puppy reaches a certain age where they tend to bite your funiture.
Abby J.
Stewartville, MN
Super fun toy for my new puppy! The rubber helps with him teething, I have a small sized puppy, less than thirty pounds.
Rebecca H.
Shinnston, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
JW brand pet toys are great for strong chewers. My 2 dogs can destroy a typical toy within 10 mins but the JW brand toys we have are still going strong months later. It's one of two brands I buy anymore.
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
I have a couple of these for my dogs and they love them. My dogs are destructive when it comes to their toys, so they get ripped apart at a fairly fast rate, but they've been more durable than anything else I've used toy wise.
Rosario C.