BY J W PET COMPANY

The Regular Sand Perch from Insight by JW is designed specifically to help keep mess inside the cage. This perch is wider at the base and then gradually gets more slender as it extends into the cage. This keeps the bird perched on the middle to end rather than right near the side of the cage. The natural sand is part of the mold, not sprayed on and so is durable and comfortable for your bird. Suitable for parakeets and cockatiels and other similar sized birds. see more...

Jenn M.
Love these perches ! I have so many of these it's crazy ! They are great for birds nails ! Make sure they have other comfort levels of purchases as well too ! But this is a must have ! Affordable and great quality !
Ruby D.
Arlington, TX
I hate birds but my mom loves them and used these! They were easy to put in the cage and easy to take out and clean
Tanisha E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought one of these for my cockatiel and he loves it! It seems to be more comfortable than his other perches.
Christina S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I didn't think my bird would like this but it surprised me and he did I'm glad I bought it