BY GENERIC

• Is this a good champagne to mix with juice?1 Answers
Lanice W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love the way JROGRET taste this has been my Family choice for all our holiday party. I would like to ask other customers if they are having problems opening the bottle. My last three purchases have been very difficult
to open. See pic
Hayley G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is my favorite sparking wine out of any I've had. I first had it at a 5 star hotel in Santa Monica, CA and was pleasantly shocked to find how inexpensive it was. It's dry enough for my liking but has a hint of sweetness in the flavor. Definitely recommend!
Lupitaa R.
I had this Champagne in my cousins party and it was really good I'm not into drinks much but this was really good ! I like mixing it with other drinks like orange juice or you can try it with others depends on what you like.
Alicia W.
Lackawanna, NY
Very good for the price! I'm usually not into dry champagnes but this was great, would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to add a little class to a party or minimize costs in making mimosas for a party
Sandra C.
LA MESA, CA
I buy many a bottle of this when I can find it. It's the best cheap sparkling wine, hands down. Has a great lightly sweet (but not too sweet) flavor so it's great for mimosas or champagne cocktails! Highly recommend. Never buy Andre again!!
Luisa F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Ok so this champagne is amazeballs! First time I tried it was at my brothers wedding and I could stop sipping on it. After a few weeks I decided to make mimosas with it! Guys this is just the best for mimosas, and the price can't get any better. Great to drink alone or mix up with orange juice.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Used to drink this all the time in college before I had the money to buy more expensive champagne. Great taste for the price and a wonderful way to add class to a budget friendly party.
Omni J.
I love a good dry champagne and for the price this is excellent!!!! I even love to drink it alone without any juice! But it's definitely a favorite with my orange juice for brunch!
Jaime Q.
OM6DXCAP5LR9GTZN3EHK
Let me tell you I love dry champaign I really like to make mixed drinks with it just use
half oj an half champaign it's so good
Amanda B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Chill it and put fresh strawberries in the glass. so yummy and adds flavor. if you like you can dice frozen strawberries as well as a substitute.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a good champagne to mix with juice?