BY J.R. WATKINS

J. R. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner, Orange Citrus, 24 oz-2 pack see more...

Christine H.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I love using natural cleaners for my home, and I found this at Target on sale, so I picked it up. I used it to clean my entire kitchen yesterday night, and it worked so well! It got rid of all the stains and grease with no hard scrubbing involved. I didn't rinse off the counters when I was done because I loved the lemon essential oil smell - this all natural cleanser leaves behind no chemical smell whatsoever. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a natural cleanser that works well, smells great, and can be used to clean all kinds of different surfaces.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
I had a coupon for this at Target, so I decided to try it. It smells like fresh lemonade. I really like that it's more natural than other cleaning products. Ammonia, Bleach, and Dye free; and non toxic. I mainly use it in the kitchen. I clean the counter tops, the stove, oven, microwave.... Cleans dirt and grime great!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Santa clara, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love how fresh and clean this leaves my kitchen smelling. It's a little pricey but I typically use this for big cleans or before having company over to give my kitchen that extra fresh vibe. I really enjoy that it doesn't leave any residue on my countertops. There's no film, no stickiness, just clean and smooth tile.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
This stuff smells great without feeling artificial and giving me a headache. I appreciate the non toxic ingredients. If I use it too much at once, my hands start to burn just ever so slightly. It's readily available so I don't have to call or order it either. You can buy refills too which is really cost effective.
Alisen F.
Alisen F.
Akron, OH
Best all purpose cleaner! Love the smell of lemon! Purchased at target and the price point was affordable. Does not leave a film. Also, love the fact that this is an all natural product. Would defiantly recommend this to others!
Erica P.
Erica P.
Hixson, TN
Mega Parent Expert
This cleaner is truly one of the best scented cleaners I have ever used! The smell is so fresh and clean! The product it's self is amazing and does a great job! I would highly
Recommend this product to everyone!
Tara M.
Tara M.
Rochester, MN
I love this all purpose cleaner. Not only is it for EVERYTHING, there are no harsh chemicals in it! a clean refreshing smell also, not a harsh chemical smell. I bought mine from Menards.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Love this cleaner. Great product with natural ingredients. Cleans up my granite counters beautifully and the best of all is that it smells amazing!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Smells great, no nasty or harsh chemicals, gets the job done for the most part. Sometimes I have to pull out my Clorox Clean Up for tough spills.
Elena S.
Elena S.
I got it at Target when it got on sale because I wanted to try something that was natural and safe for my household. Not only does it smell good but I know it's safe for me to use with my kids
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Is this stuff any good??