BY J.R. WATKINS

J. R. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner, Orange Citrus, 24 oz-2 pack see more...

Amber K.
Austin, Texas
I love the light lemon scent of this product. Not too much but just enough to make my house smell fresh and clean! It’s extremely effective on those tough spills that only a 5 year old can make. I’ve continuously purchased this product for over6 years now and I love it!
Terri T.
Mountlake Terrace Wa
This stuff is legit. I feel like it gets my surfaces super clean and it smells like lemons. Real Lemons. I will say that my husband hates the “look” of the packaging, BUT, I think it could come in a brown paper bag and I would still prefer it, leaks and all.
Beth B.
Solon, IA
I LOVE JR Watkins products of all kinds! This multi surface cleaner works great and the scent is refreshing! I also recommend the grapefruit scent. The only con is it’s a little expensive compared to others. I love that it’s natural!!
Kristine C.
Wentzville, MO
It’s a really nice product. I used it all over the house and it smells really good- not chemically at all like most cleaners. It also seems to do a pretty good job as well. I wish it was in more stores and possibly lower price.
Jessica N.
Olathe, KS
I absolutely love this all purpose cleaner. I found this line of products at Target, and immediately loved the fresh lemon scent it left in my kitchen. It kept my counters feeling clean - and it’s a great price!
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
Honestly my go to cleaner! The smell is fabulous and cleans my house perfectly. Certain smells bug me and I can’t stand it, but not this. Perfect value and lasts forever.
Tiffany M.
I love the J.R. Watkins line of products. They always smell so nice and make cleaning feel like less of a chore. I especially like the smell of the Lemon scented all-purpose cleaner. It is my favorite for cleaning up light spills in the kitchen.
Alisen F.
Akron , OH
Best all purpose cleaner! Love the smell of lemon! Purchased at target and the price point was affordable. Does not leave a film. Also, love the fact that this is an all natural product. Would defiantly recommend this to others!
Madison O.
raleigh
Smells so so good. Cleans well too. The price is good. I love getting this brand at target. I usually clean my kitchen and bathroom counters with this. I clean my sink with this as well. Will continue to buy and recommend
Kimberly D.
Santa Clara, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love how fresh and clean this leaves my kitchen smelling. It's a little pricey but I typically use this for big cleans or before having company over to give my kitchen that extra fresh vibe. I really enjoy that it doesn't leave any residue on my countertops. There's no film, no stickiness, just clean and smooth tile.
Melissa D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this stuff any good??