BY J.R. WATKINS

Sarah W.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I have to be honest, I wasn't thrilled with this. I bought it on sale at Target and it still cost more than Dawn (which I usually buy). The scent was very light and refreshing, but I feel like I had to use a lot more soap than I do with other brands. Especially when dealing with greasy foods, it just didn't seem to cut through the grease well.
Amy M.
Rochester , NY
I'm trying to go organic, and this product is one i was recommend by a friend. I love the smell!!! I think I like the smell more than anything else, but my dishes do get clean. So I will continue to buy this unless I find something cheaper and still organic.
Taylor L.
Madison , TN
Decided to try this when I found it on sale and I'm glad I did! Best dish soap around and I love that it doesn't have color or an overwhelming scent. It's a little pricey if you don't get it on sale. It's so worth it though!
Chrissy W.
Mooresville, NC
Love the JR Watkins soap! It smells amazing, cuts grease and goes a long way. The reason I give it four stars is I wish it contained less harmful ingredients. The price is comparable to other natural brands.
Olivia K.
Favorite dish soap of all time. Great scent and non toxic without residue for my little ones I feel better- price point is higher but worth it to feel better about what's going down the drain.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I have the lemon scent, purchased at target. On the back of the bottle is a try my line. You have a good bit of product you can try, and if you don't like it get a refund.
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Just bought this a few months ago and I can't see myself switching back to brands like Dawn after buying it. It smells good, cleans fabulously, and it doesn't dry out my hands! Lasts forever and I always love a good, non-toxic product.
Michelle D.
Loved the smell and cleaning of this soap. Love that it is clear and I can use on anything! Cleaned off the mud from the car seats without fading the color.
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I love the J.R. Watkins products! This one smells so good! But not overwhelming. I also like that it is non toxic, so its completely safe to use!
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
This product works well. I enjoy the coconut scented one the best. It does remove grease. Just wish I didn't have to order it online.