BY J.R. WATKINS

Buy on Jet.com
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
This stuff is so great. I tried it at a friend's house and immediately got some for myself. Cannot say enough good things about it.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Auburn
Favorite dish soap of all time. Great scent and non toxic without residue for my little ones I feel better- price point is higher but worth it to feel better about what's going down the drain.
Rosie K.
Rosie K.
Charlotte
I have the lemon scent, purchased at target. On the back of the bottle is a try my line. You have a good bit of product you can try, and if you don't like it get a refund.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Loved the smell and cleaning of this soap. Love that it is clear and I can use on anything! Cleaned off the mud from the car seats without fading the color.
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
This product works well. I enjoy the coconut scented one the best. It does remove grease. Just wish I didn't have to order it online.
ashley y.
ashley y.
Love this works really well and cheap in price can purchase at the local stores in my area and usually can get coupons
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Best dish soap ever! I love love love this company! I switched over from a big name brand and I will never go back.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
The smell is great and cuts grease really well! I just wish it had a lower score on the toxicity scale.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
Decorator Expert
I used this soap before and I really liked it!! It is a little pricey but it last a long time
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
This soap is great! it smells good lasts a while and it is plant derived! non toxic safe to use for the whole family!