J R Watkins J. R. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner - 24 oz - Lavender uploaded by Kara P.J R Watkins J. R. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner - 24 oz - Lavender uploaded by Lauren H.

BY J.R. WATKINS

J.r. Watkins lavender all purpose cleaner 24 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love using this product in my kitchen the smell of lavender is just so subtle and calming. I love how this brand doesn't have a intense chemical smell. I love the all-purpose spray I use it all over my kitchen floors, and bathrooms. I find mine at either at TJ Maxx or at target. I would definitely recommend anybody picking up this product it is just so gentle and is definitely good for anyone who has a hard time using harsh chemicals while cleaning.
Emily E.
Emily E.
I like this product, I'm a fan of the Lavender & Grapefruit scents. I like that they make the room smell nicer as I clean. They have a Lemon scented room freshener that I'm also a fan of. And I've read that they are cruelty free too!
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Mega Parent Expert
I love the smell of this stuff and it works so well. I love wrapping it up as a bridal gift along with something they registered for like towels or sheets because it's such a pretty bottle, along with being a great smelling gift.
Kadie H.
Kadie H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I love the smell and it works well! I oventhat it's safe to use ! I don't know if it kills germs but I guess above
All
Else it's a good "quick clean" product.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
Obsessed with any Watkins product, they smell absolutely amazing and are all natural! Can't beat that
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Smithfield, VA
I've been searching for natural cleaning products and happen to come across this one. Not only does it does such a good job at cleaning up various messes it smells amazing. It doesn't have that generic lavender scent that you may find in some lavender products. No it smells like the real deal which is a plus for me seeing that I love all my essential oils.! It's tough on messes and leaves behind a pleasant but not overwhelmingly strong scent. I would most defiantly recommend this product to anyone out there trying to go more natural or try something new.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Prospect, CT
I'm a big fan of all of Watkins products but this is one of my favorites. The smell is amazing & it's such a good cleaner. A lot of lavender products don't actually smell like lavender but being an avid essential oils user this smells exactly like pure lavender. It does such a good job cleaning up various messes and their packaging is so cute which is a bonus. Such a good price for such an amazing product.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this DAILY. I use it on my countertops in my kitchen, in my bathroom to clean around the sink, to wipe up spills or anything sticky or the floor if my dog has an accident. The smell is so nice and they are natural and clean really well. My counters are ALWAYS clean because of this product!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I absolutely love this stuff. It smells great and isn't too strong but instead leaves a nice light scent on surfaces, it cleans well and a little bit goes a long way, and even better is that it's non-toxic and cruelty free as well as recyclable.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
I'm in love with anything from Watkins! After trying out the handsoap from Target I quickly seitched out all household cleaning items with this brands products! The scents and packaging are just so very elegant and inviting! I love how much more natural their scents are and how little they irritate me when I use them!
I ise this all purpose cleaner for my kitchen and bathroom. I clean up any kitty accidents or make up fails that I create super swiftly with this! And it smells wonderful! I'll be buying Watkins for a long time to come!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Streetsboro, OH
Is the lavender scent overwhelming ?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I LOVE JR Watkins products but I've never tried this... does it come in any other scents?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
How does it compare to traditional cleaners? Does it have good grease cutting abilities? I love the all natural cleaning products but wondering if all natural cleans as good as other products.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
I've heard about these products being all natural! Would love to try it! Does anyone think that this is better than Lysol?
Candace C.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
I see this stuff at target all of the time! How long does this last?