J R Watkins J. R. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner - 24 oz - Lavender uploaded by Lori F.J R Watkins J. R. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner - 24 oz - Lavender uploaded by Kara P.J R Watkins J. R. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner - 24 oz - Lavender uploaded by Lauren H.

BY J.R. WATKINS

J.r. Watkins lavender all purpose cleaner 24 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily R.
Water Mill, NY
I’m all about finding cleaning products without harsh chemicals and this has become a staple in my household. My favorite scent is lavender and this not only leaves my surfaces sparkling clean, but has my whole house smelling divine every time I reach for it. It definitely makes cleaning feel less like a chore!
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this brand and all the products I’ve tried so far! They’re more on the gentle side, but still get the job done. The range of scents is really great! They do tend to be a little pricier, but I think they’re worth it.
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
I love how good this smells and that I’m using something that is more natural in my cleaning. It is a little pricey and I can only find it at target, but it’s worth it, knowing I’m not using toxins to clean.
Erin S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the packaging and scent of this cleaner. The efficacy is about the same as other similar sprays, but since it’s pretty, it makes cleaning things less miserable. Will probably purchase again.
Lori F.
Spring Hill, TN
I love all natural cleaners being a mom of two small children. It’s important to me that the cleaners I use are safe. It’s also important that the cleaners work and smell great. This one is a plus! It works great and has a calming lavender smell
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
This stuff is amazing too! The smell is to die for and I always have a back up under my sink. I love the other products affiliated with this brand too! They make all kinds of stuff but as far as scent, the lavender is my fav!
Cynthia R.
Berea
Love that I can use this on anything and don't have to worry about my young children using it either. From the kitchen to the bathroom this multi cleaner tackles any job I put up against.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love using this product in my kitchen the smell of lavender is just so subtle and calming. I love how this brand doesn't have a intense chemical smell. I love the all-purpose spray I use it all over my kitchen floors, and bathrooms. I find mine at either at TJ Maxx or at target. I would definitely recommend anybody picking up this product it is just so gentle and is definitely good for anyone who has a hard time using harsh chemicals while cleaning.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I cannot stand cleaning products that are overly chemical scented. The nice light lavendar scent of this is perfect. Not what you would typically expect a cleaning product to smell like. It does a great job. Leaves everything I use it on looking and feeling clean with no residue or streaking left behind. Very little effort or elbow grease need while using this product. It is a good price for how well it works. I will be purchasing this and other products from Universel very soon.
Jasmine T.
Lakewood, CA
Being a college student and living alone I wasn’t quite sure what cleaners to buy, this cleaners it out to me because you can use it on multiple surfaces. I used it in my kitchen to clean the counters, to clean the restroom counters, to clean the tables, everything! The smell is so fresh and clean, not strong at all.
Brittany J.
Streetsboro, OH
Is the lavender scent overwhelming ?
Jessica B.
I LOVE JR Watkins products but I've never tried this... does it come in any other scents?
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
I've heard about these products being all natural! Would love to try it! Does anyone think that this is better than Lysol?
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
How does it compare to traditional cleaners? Does it have good grease cutting abilities? I love the all natural cleaning products but wondering if all natural cleans as good as other products.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
I see this stuff at target all of the time! How long does this last?