BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJ.R. Watkins
J R Watkins Hand & Body Lotion Aloe & Green Tea 075oz Set of 22

J. R. Watkins Hand & Body Lotion Aloe & Green Tea 0.75oz Set of 22

by J.R. Watkins

This daily moisturizing lotion contains natural plant oils, shea and cocoa butters to replenish and hydrate your skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J. R. Watkins Hand & Body Lotion Aloe & Green Tea 0.75oz Set of 22!
Karina M.
J. R. Watkins Hand & Body Lotion Aloe & Green Tea 0.75oz Set of 22 uploaded by Karina M.
If you are looking for a lotion that does not leave a greasy film on your skin, then this is not for you. This lotion leaves you with the feeling “I cannot touch anything for 20 minutes”. The smell is not my favorite as well.
Andrea M.
I like this lotion! The scent is very light. The lotion itself is not too thick or too thin. It's not greasy. It leaves my hands feeling smooth. It's gentle on my skin. It could smell a tad more like green tea maybe, but overall I like it.

Looking for your answer?