BY J R LIGGETT

Refresh your shower and shave routine with this amazing bar shampoo original formula from J.R. Liggett. This old-fashioned formula was discovered in an old New England cookbook by the Liggett family who has since been creating these all-natural, safe-to-use bath products. Its unique formulation lathers and quickly cleans, leaving you with healthy, beautiful results. This sulfate-free product is safe to use on all hair and skin types with no risk of irritation. Enjoy this old-fashioned recipe with your family. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joan W.
Tuxedo Park, NY
I found J.R. Liggett's about a year ago in a local health food store.  I liked that it was a bar shampoo, but many "bar shampoos" out on the market today contain ingredient's that aren't all-natural and that aren't good for you.  J.R. Liggett's is not like that at all.  In-fact it's the closest to handmade you can get without making it yourself!

Their shampoo bars contain only the most natural ingredients, and nothing else.  I absolutely love that there are no artificial fragrances added.  I absolutely love that it's pure.

Another thing I LOVE about shampoo bars is, at least in my experience, they last a lot longer than liquid shampoo.  I have had shampoo bars last months for me whereas a bottle of liquid shampoo might only last a few weeks.
Krysten W.
grovetown, GA
If you haven’t tried this products yet... you need to get up, and go purchase it now. I used this product for one year without using any conditioner at all, and the amount of hair I had grow in was unreal. If you have thinning hair or want your hair to feel healthy and clean than this is the product for you.
Brittany H.
Lebanon, OR
I swear by this stuff! When I was looking to grow my hair out I was looking for a natural shampoo that didn't dry my hair but kept my scalp balanced as well. This product is the real deal! I only had to shampoo my hair 2-3 times per week... Less greasy hair meant that my scalp was balancing itself out and its natural oils were able to do its job.. One bar lasted me about 6 months. I also recommend a holder for the bar and keep it out of water when showering so it doesn't waste away.
Shawna G.
Jackson , MI
I love the idea here and I really wanted it to work for me. Unfortunately, after a week or so of use, this leaves my thick, coarse hair feeling coated and greasy. I've tried several times, once for a few months, and the results are always the same. Even with a vinegar or coffee rinse, this bar leaves a residue. It smells good though and I love the lack of chemicals! I wish I had better results!
Darya K.
This is honestly the best shampoo I have ever tried! Before using this product, I did not believe that washing my hair with "vegetable oils and olive oils that is incorporated in the shampoo bar would work. But this does an amazing job. My hair is not thin and I have volume. My hair is very shiny. It is a bit pricey, but its definitely worth the money!
Jenne S.
Vancouver, WA
I'm very happy with this shampoo bar. I wanted start changing to more natural products and had read that the baking soda method would eventually leave your hair brittle. That's when I stumbled on the shampoo bar. It is very easy to do, just wet your hair, rub the bar on your head for a few seconds until you get a good lather and then massage into your scalp the same as you would normal shampoo.
Jen B.
I mean, let's be honest here.... I just bought it because the packaging was cute. :) Once I actually got around to using it, I was hooked. It's way less harsh then traditional shampooing methods!
Veronika Y.
Ashkelon
Love this soap bar so much. Helps to clean my oily skin so quickly and soon well
Shari E.
Boca Raton, FL
I have been looking for a natural shampoo bar for quite some time. Is this truly "all natural" and would you recommend it to someone new to the idea?
Kiley G.
Is bar shampoo better than regular shampoo?
Briana B.
What is the formula like? Is it stripping to the hair?