BY AVEENO

Moisturizer Aveeno Bath Bar 8 oz. see more...

Amber B.
Amber B.
Aveeno Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin is one of the best products I've ever gotten! Price was great and the product is magical for my skin! I bought it at Walmart and have done so for quite sometime. I will continue buying for years to come!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Kingwood, TX
I have had great success with Aveeno products. These were amazing when my kids were little little and had chicken pox... it was very soothing to the skin, helped decrease the itching and helped them heal. Very firm believer in Aveeno products
Alexis I.
Alexis I.
Oldsmar , FL
Gets the job done.. great for irritated skin. I use if for when my daughter has dry skin and during the cold months when the air is dry, very gentle and calming. I'd like to try a different brand next time
Tiffani L.
Tiffani L.
This product is Moisturizing for the whole body. After using it in a bath your skins feels silky smooth and soft. I'd recommend it to anyone with exzema and or dry skin.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This worked amazingly dor our 4 year old when he woke up with hives one morning. REALLY soothed his itch, with lasting effects, & left his skin a lot less red.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Can't get any more traditional than aveeno. They are an all around brand when it comes to skin hydration and cleanliness. I liked this bath bar a lot
Linda S.
Linda S.
Awsome video!! Really helpful !! I just uploaded a new youtube video and it will mean a lot if you checked it out
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Used this back when I suffered from particularly bad eczema and was amazed at how soothing and gentle it was.
Heather L.
Heather L.
My favorite and only face wash I use. Does not dry put skin and safe for everyday use. Also is inexpensive.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Richardson, TX
My skin got super itchy when I was pregnant. This product really helped tone down the itch.