BY JLO

A vibrant new fragrance for contemporary women Sexual, glamorous, mysterious & seductive Mixture of dynamic fruits & flowers With a sultry undercurrent of sandalwood, vanilla & musk Perfect for day & night wear see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Chanel G.
When I first was introduced to this was the summer of 05. WHAT!! I loved this it smelled so women-ly but fruity the same time. I have people stop me and ask "what are you wearing"on my travels. I loved the packaging, As a matter of fact, I kept the bottle as decor  for my dresser...lol! I have purchased it since and honestly; something has changed. The smell is quite off. Its does not last like it used to either. Now I know when they  introduce these celebrity brands to the public. Its built on HYPE. So I know when I bought it; it was it,s potent formulation. But now that its not selling in Demand they had to depreciate the quality of the notes because it just does not do it for me like it did. BEWARE DO NOT BUY from smaller vendors because most of the time they are replicating it! Trust Me!!!!!
Leticia Q.
West Haven, CT
This is my signature scent it's like a fruity flower! I Love jlo scents, it last a long time from morning to night and stays on clothes for a while.
Pam R.
Macomb
This is my all time favorite, love IT. I also introduced it to my mother-in-law and she loves it as well. Christmas presents ever year
Giselle B.
brooklyn, NY
this is my all time favorite scent in the whole world. it brings me back to a time i favor and i always get compliments on it.