New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportJeep
J is for Jeep Brand Metro Stroller

J is for Jeep® Brand Metro Stroller

by Jeep

J is for Jeep Brand Metro Stroller: Stroller is designed for a child up to 40 lbs Multi-position reclining seat 5-point safety harness with soft shoulder pads Extendable European-style canopy Generous undercarriage storage bin Parent tray with 2 cup...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J is for Jeep® Brand Metro Stroller!
Betty V.
Hartford, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Great stroller, my toddler love it, he never want to walk when we pull this stroller out. It’s comfy and stroll nicely, just wish it was more compact for traveling.
Jessica G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love love love this umbrella stroller. I bought it to go to a theme park with my two year old and it held up. It's easy to break down and easy to pop open. It has a window so that I can see what he's doing even when the sun shade is up. Also the handles are adjustable so a person of any height can push it comfortably
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Really good stroller. I like how it has shocks so it's super easy to push wherever you need to go. It's a very smooth ride for little ones.
Sarah S.
Arizona
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved this stroller, very light weight and compact. Works on all terrain and storage underneath is great.
Erika W.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this stroller on Amazon. For the affordable price that it was listed at- it definitely met my expectations. It’s light weight and easy to breakdown and travel with. My son enjoys being in the stroller.
Jasmin 😋.
South Bend, IN
Perfect umbrella stroller for toddlers. Smooth ride, fully detachable tray, large under basket, and quick and easy to open and put away.
Michelle E.
Tellico Plns, TN
It was well made, I liked the color, it wasn't actually this one but it was like it, I can't find the one I had
Ana A.
Logansport, IN
I really like how easy it is to fold and everything I would have to say this stroller is good for the toddler years. I feel it wasnt as s t.f Rudy or cushioned for a little one to keep him straight.
Sabrina S.
I love this stroller! It is VERY lightweight and compact. Fits nicely tucked into my trunk and closet for storage. Easy to open and close. I purchased this stroller on clearance but it is well worth the value. My son loves having the tray with the cup holder as well. I would definitely recommend.
lauren R.
i love this stroller! it stays true to its brand name and is great for all kinds of walks, strolls or day trips needing a stroller. has lots of room under it for storage and bags, and i love the cup holders on the top and space for wallet, phone ect. my son enjoys walks so we use this a lot. it’s durable in the weather and over rocks and on rough grounds.

Looking for your answer?