J is for Jeep Brand Cross-Country All-Terrain Jogging Stroller, Choose Your Color

BY DELTA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Make tracks! Adventure awaits your little explorer with the J is for Jeep Brand Cross-Country All-Terrain Jogging Stroller. Designed to provide your child comfort while you stroll, speed walk or jog across varying terrain, it features a cushioned seat... see more...

Review (1)
Tatiana L.
I have this stroller in black & I love it. My son always falls asleep when we go for walks cause of how smooth it pushes. It has 2 bottle holders & a place for your phone & keys. The only thing I would say about it is when you buy it make sure you get a tire pump also cause the tires come flat. Since I filled them up I havent had to do it again so they last. The stroller also isnt too big & bulky its the perfect stroller to have.