New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportJeep
J is for Jeep Brand Adventure All-Terrain Jogging Stroller

J is for Jeep® Brand Adventure All-Terrain Jogging Stroller

by Jeep

Adventure awaits your little explorer with the J is for Jeep Brand Adventure All-Terrain Jogging Stroller. Designed to provide comfort for your child while you stroll, speed walk or jog across varying terrain, it features a cushioned seat with...

i fall in love. Someone tell me about this stroller.??? Babies r us have it for $101
Start your review of J is for Jeep® Brand Adventure All-Terrain Jogging Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Seberina T.
Farmington, IL
So far, so good! We haven't had it a week yet, but have taken it on a walk around town and to a local wildlife park with gravel trails. It's been great on both surfaces! My daughter loves it, too!
Tonya P.
hastings
Love this stroller! It’s perfect for our dirt roads when we take a walk. Comfortable and safe for my baby and will last right up until she is out of a stroller.
Kristy B.
1,331 reviews
This stroller really was not my favorite was heavy and bulky and I had issues with the tires always going flat.
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Exelente papa mi hijo.. el anda feliz y agusto amo la carriola.. y parte es muy hermosa
Mariana W.
Fort Myers, FL
I had this stroller for many years. It was passed down to me from a friend and I used it with my 3 boys. Very resistant, very easy to fold. Never got stuck. Very good and trustable brand. I do recommend this stroller. I have checked on prices and it is worth what you pay for.
Catherine M.
This was my son's Second Carriage.He loved it,played all the time as if he was riding a car..HE used it till 3ys old then we got rid of it,but it was very comfortable for him no complaints.
Jennafer L.
Ottawa, IL
I love my jeep stroller. I bought mine when my local Kmart was going out of business and got a great deal on it. I bought it before I had the baby and then i still use it till this day and my daughter is 3. It goes through anythin. I take it on walks, on hikes (on trails) everywhere. It's so smooth and my daughter loves the steering wheel feature.
Steph  H.
Des Moines, IA
Just an overallPerfect product. Great packaging. Everything that you need. Works wonderfully and is very easy to use. I wouldn’t change a thing about this product and compared to others it is much better I would definitely buy again highly recommend!b
Stephanie  W.
Odebolt, IA
1,422 reviews
Our baby has been using baby jeep jogger stroller since she left the nicu. Exceeded our expectations! No room for improvement only Great experiences it is a soft airy cotton pure n sturdy! We absolutely will go by again and have we recommend!
Lauren B.
Wenonah, NJ
I like this stroller. It’s great with maneuvering but it is really heavy and bulky. There is nothing fancy about this stroller snd the under compartment is really small.