BY J-FIT

J-Fit Yoga and Pilates mats are the top quality mats available on the market.  We offer a variety of colors in both  pilates and yoga mats, as well as extra-long 72 inch mats. Sticky skidless surface provides non-slip surface Waffle weave pattern Durable material that will not tear Dimensions: 24" x 72" x 1/4" thick Color: Purple see more...

Brittany J.
Fresno, TX
This is a terrible yoga mat. Let's start with the fact that it is thin. It provides little more than you would get if you simply placed a towel on the floor. And since we are using the towel analogy, this mat slides as well. If you are in a balance pose and you have to catch yourself for balance, the mat slides, making it dangerous to pose on. Do you sweat? Forget about it. Sweaty palms will slide right off of this mat, making it very difficult to hold a pose. Not a good buy for anyone- beginner or expert.
Chelsea E.
I am REALLY surprised that this product has so poor ratings. I only do yoga a couple times a week, but I am satisfied with this product. It's cushy enough for me although having it a little thicker would be nice, it's easy to clean and comes in some pleasing colors. If you are a daily yoga person, I can see how you would want a higher quality, but if that were the case you probably wouldn't have chosen price over quality in the first place ; ) Again, if you are just the occasional yoga participant, this is great value.
Amanda G.
My roommate and I bought these yoga mats because we both wanted to start doing yoga at home. These yoga mats are very affordable and easy to store by rolling them up and putting in a closet. My roommate and I both bought it in the light purple color featured here but I have seen them in other colors as well. My critiques about the mat are that it is too thin to be used on a hard floor and that I sometimes slip on it when doing certain moves. I wound up buying a thicker, more supportive yoga mat from the Gold's Gym.
Christen S.
Wellford, SC
I bought this product o clearance at my local Wal-Mart thinking that it would be something I could use for fitness while I was pregnant. Wrong! I used it once and it kept sliding around so much I was afraid I would fall and hurt myself or my baby. Since it was on clearance I didn't take it back to the store. It was very thin also. Now I use it for my kids to sit on while they finger paint. Terrible for yoga but works well for other things.
Kristina W.
Lincoln, CA
This product was not thick enough to be comfy when used on the floor. I tried it on my plush carpet, thin carpet and wood floor an not one of them was comfortable to lay on with this mat. Not only was the mat not comfortable enough but it slid around. Not ideal when doing Yoga and Pilates.
Gee S.
I bought this at Target and it was my first yoga mat so I had no idea what i should look into until I actually used this. Too thin-hurts your back. Too slippery-dangerous and you constantly have to readjust yourself. Makes yoga frustrating rather than enjoyable.
Gina F.
Allentown, PA
I use this mat once a week or so to do Yoga on my break at work.. It is ok.. but is rather thin and really doesn't provide much in the way of comfort or slip resistance. It is ok size wise but doesn't stay put well.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This mat is way too thin, and not comfortable at all. The mat also has an odd texture, and I felt like once I was a little sweaty I was sliding all over the mat. So many better mats out there than this one.
Hilarie K.
Huntington, WV
Unfortunately, this yoga mat didn't seem thick enough for comfort. It was pretty much just like laying on the floor without a mat. I like the color, though.
Toni C.
Utica, MI
This mat is crazy thin and slides everywhere! My sweaty hands slide right off, which makes working out pretty much impossible. Not to mention dangerous.
Eunice m.
Dallas, TX
How do you get rid of that plastic smell? It's awful.
Angela M.
Lake Oswego , OR
What material is this mat made out of?