J-Fit Speed Jump Rope

by J-Fit

It s easier than ever to get in shape with one of the most efficient methods of cardio training, Jumping Rope. J/Fit offers a small, lightweight, speed rope, which features shaped PVC handles, for a smooth swing action and quick rotation. The adjustable 9 foot rope will work for all ages. Perfect item for travel. Great for a challenging cardiovascular workout and building up your endurance.

Where can I buy it?
Start your review of J-Fit Speed Jump Rope!
How would you rate this product?
Influenster M.
I love it ! If you like to burn calories and love to jump rope you will love this product and its adjustable and very comfortable on the hands.
Laura S.
I love this jump rope!  I always do 15 minutes of non-stop jump roping at the end of my workouts and this is the jump rope that I use.  It is a bit too long for me, but I don't mind because I can just roll it up.
I've had it for a while now and it's in okay shape.  When I jump rope I go really fast and I use it on the sidewalk so the bottom of it is kind of worn out.  It's still useable, but it's just something that I noticed.
Valeriya M.
Lewisville
That is a great great product. I started to use it when I was little and just started to play tennis, and i still cannot find anything better than this jump rope. It is very light, and hardly takes any place in your bag. Now I am 21 and I still love it.
Sonya B.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I like this light weight jump rope!- it’s great for speed workout regimens, promotes ab strength techniques. And easily transports.
Leah B.
Milwaukee, WI
I just recieved my jump rope. It looks nice. It seems durable. The only problem I have with it so far is that it is super stiff. Im am now regretting no spending the extra $6 on a better rope. I am hoping that after a few times of using it it will wear a little. I HOPE👐
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
I have this jump rope as well at home and it's nice it's light not too heavy like other ones , the handles are perfect size! And get ready to be sweating afterwards!!!
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
I like this simple jump rope!!!its great to use as a uick warm up!the price is cheap too!
Sofia P.
Mission , TX
This is a great product the rope it's not the fabric type and it's very light I re comes to all athletes!!
Maria  V.
San Diego, CA
Excellent quality and long enough for tall people. But because of the nature of the material when you hit yourself it’s extra painful, except for that it’s an awesome jumping rope, really lightweight and ergonomic
Samantha R.
Mississauga, ON
Classic can’t get enough. I love how small the handles are and I prefer this over a fabric rope. I never had one snap and I totally encourage everyone to jump rope as it is a good fitness method to put in your routine.