J-Fit Side Stepper

by J-Fit

Develop muscular strength, agility, speed and balance. Incorporate forward, backward, side-to-side, and diagonal moves to tone and condition all the muscles of the lower body.  Available in medium, heavy and extra-heavy sizes. Develop musclar strength, agility, speed and balance Tones and conditions muscles in lower body Adjustable ankle straps Color: Red

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J-Fit Side Stepper!
How would you rate this product?
Katie  R.
Flint, MI
I am a person trainer and I use this tool often with my clients. It's a great way to intensify any leg workout.
Jenna M.
Belmont, NC
High recommendation coming from a personal trainer. I use this band at my gym with my clients to target inner and outer thighs! It helps tone and tighten with only a few reps.
Jamie Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using this for inner and outer legs and arms. It helps me with my form when doing squats and can be used in conjunction with other exercises for a more intense workout. Very small and easy to store.
Anthony L.
Crystal Lake, IL
As a physical education teacher and personal trainer, this band can be used in a variety of exercises that can target the inner/outer muscles of the thighs to the shoulder muscles and even the biceps or triceps.
tt H.
1,566 reviews
Awesome product to get your work out on burn calories sweat feel great loose weight live a healthier life

Looking for your answer?