BY J-FIT

It s easier than ever to get in shape with one of the most efficient methods of cardio training, Jumping Rope. Ergonomically designed grip offers a custom feel. Sealed bearings ensure fluid rope spin. Perfect item for travel Great for a challenging cardiovascular workout and building up your endurance. see more...

• What makes this jump rope different/better than others?1 Answers
  • "I would recommend it to everyone. " in 1 review
  • "At first its a little hard to get used to but you eventually get the hang of it!" in 1 review
  • "I enjoy jumping rope and this rope is pretty good." in 1 review
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love this jump rope. It is great for everyone. The padding on the handles are great and comfortable. The handles are a perfect size as well. I very much enjoy it. The price isn't too bad either. I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Jumping rope was one of the things my daughter was told to do while she was in physical therapy following a knee dislocation. It was an easy way for her to get her legs back into shape and she had fun using it. Quality of this jump rope is great and the price was fair😊
Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
I love jumping rope and this is a really good rope it has nice and firm handles. I use it every day and it did meet my expectations because I have heard a lot of good things about it. It is very easy to carry with you. I would recommend this rope to others.
Mandy M.
PEA RIDGE , AR
Our family which includes my three awesome teens and I are really working on our fitness and getting into shape. We've tried many different jump ropes because of the different in heights and weight of us all. This is a great one!
Cory K.
Speedway
Great material. It is sturdy and easy to throw in a bag and go to the gym. The best part about it is the handles. They are made with foam so even if your hands get sweaty you still can have a good grip on it. I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and I'd sayi take it with me every time.
Maria Elena L.
I enjoy jumping rope and this rope is pretty good. The handles have a nice grip, your hands won't get too sweaty after using it. The rope isn't too heavy so the rope doesn't drag down and make the workout uncomfortable.
Adriana S.
San Antonio, TX
I have had many jump ropes, but this one has been by far my favorite. It makes my workouts complete. Great handles and holds up very well. I've had it for about a year. My husband uses it as well and loves it too.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
Not a bad jump rope. It has nice handles although I believe it is a little long. At first its a little hard to get used to but you eventually get the hang of it!
Swathi M.
Eastampton, NJ
Although the length of the rope is a little longer than I'd like, it is overall a great product. The handles are well-cushioned giving your hands optimal comfort.
Katie N.
Amazing jump rope that I highly recommend. It can be found in any sports store like Modells. It's slightly weighted which I adore because it's a nice work out.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
What makes this jump rope different/better than others?