BY J-FIT

J-Fit foam rollers enhance balance, body awareness, muscle re-education, flexibility, myofacial release and dynamic strength. Dense foam constructions provides firm support for all body types.  High-Density Foam Rollers are extra-firm and will last much longer than standard foam rollers Used in conjunction with pilates, yoga and other balance/stability/strengthening exercises Great tool for rehab exercises and preventative treatment Single piece full round high density foam roller construction 12x16" diameter Color:  Black see more...

Jillian M.
These are harder to use than they look. Mostly because you need to be able to use some upper body strength in some positions to use these. They really work though. It also REALLY hurts if your muscles are super tight, so beware. Its definitely worth it. My muscles feel amazing and relaxed afterwards. I just wish I had someone that would hold me up when I did it.
Anna C.
East Peoria , IL
I had never tried any foam rollers before this. Being someone who loves rough massages and can usually handle pain...I thought it would be fine to start off with a high density...I was wrong. It hurts, but I still use it to stretch out my back. It isn't relaxing, but it works!
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
Foam roller does a great job working out the soft tissue restrictions in your muscle bellies. The material is great however I prefer the longer one just because I can do so much more with it. However this is good for what it does
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Exactly what you need in a foam roller. Some people like larger size foam rollers but this is great and all you really need. It allows you to roll at home without much floor space.

Dense enough to hold your weight and give an effective roll out. Anything more than this type of roller is probably just marketing. This is all you need.
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
For someone who doesn't have a lot of space, this foam roller is perfect and gets the job done. Stretches and rolls out all sore spots and lasts forever. However, I do wish I had a full sized foam roller. Great for home use, though.
Amy K.
Crystal, MN
I love my foam roller! It is perfect for after a workout and to loosen up my muscles. I have smaller legs so this is just the right size. It works on everything from my shins to my back!
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just recently started doing more intense yoga and this roller has been my life saver!! I would strongly recommend this product.
Amanda H.
Use this to roll my IT bands and works really well. Don't think you need the full size. This one will work. But be warned. it will hurt!