J D The Wet Brush Wet Brush Squirt Mini Pocket Detangling Hair Brush - Color may vary uploaded by Tania G.

BY J D THE WET BRUSH #31 in Detangling Treatments

Small size, big detangle super soft intelliflex flexible bristles. see more...

Tania G.
Tania G.
Ridgely, MD
I love my mini Wet Brush! It's the perfect size for my purse and I love the colors they offer, I have the silver one and my daughter has the pink one. It's the best brush if you have really tangly hair. It works and it does not hurt your head. My daughter and I both use the big ones during the day, I use the one with natural bristles when I have second day hair and/or use dry shampoo. My daughter and I both have naturally curly hair.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
Cleveland, TN
This hair brush is absolute heaven for those of us with easily tangly hair. It works amazing. I have fine hair, and I'm very tinder headed. This brush doesn't pull or tug at all. I would definitely buy this over and over again. 10/10 recommend
Felicity M.
Felicity M.
I absolutely love this I always use it in the shower when I condition my hair and of course after I get out when I put my hair curler conditioner in and I have thick frizzy hair and it works wonders
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I have the full size brush for my daughters hair because her hair is super curly so you no what that means tangles galore. She doesn't cry when i use this which is a great.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Townsend, DE
I love wet brushes! They are always great to have after a day at the pool or the beach! They help to Detangle all the tangles that you would get during the day!
Jordan V.
Jordan V.
Wet brushes are amazing! The can comb through any hair types without pulling, kind of expensive but trust me after you use this brush you don't wanna go back :)
Sara F.
Sara F.
Palmyra, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this brush in my August Allure beauty box. It works well but I don't really notice anything different about it compared to other brushes I have used.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just have to say I LOVE this brush! It doesn't hurt when I brush my hair like other hair brushes did. And it's so easy to untangle my wet or dry hair. My toddler even likes it because it doesn't hurt her either. It's available in different colors and sizes. And from what I know it's available in different stores, but I purchased mine in tj maxx for about $3.99.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Hartselle, AL
I ❤️❤️❤️ this brush. My daughter has autism and hated getting her hair brushed till we found this wet brush. It don't hurt with tangled LONG HAIR or short hair. It don't break your hair as bad and u can even leave one in the shower when you condition the ends and brush through. I use to to blow dry and even my son uses it. It just makes it a lot less painful!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Everyone needs to own a wet brush! This one is great if you take showers at the gym or another place away from home. This product seriously is a miracle worker. I have thick, tangly hair and it EASILY brushes through after a shower.
Somer G.
Somer G.
Where can this brush be bought?
Cristy H.