Add a Photo
J D The Wet Brush Wet Brush Squirt Mini Pocket Detangling Hair Brush - Color may vary

By J D THE WET BRUSH
#31 in Detangling Treatments
Small size, big detangle super soft intelliflex flexible bristles.
Photo (1)
Tania G.
Tania G.
Ridgely, MD

I love my mini Wet Brush! It's the perfect size for my purse and I love the colors they offer, I have the silver one and my daughter has the pink one. It's the best brush if you have really tangly hair. It works and it does not hurt your head. My daughter and I both use the big ones during the day, I use the one with natural bristles when I have second day hair and/or use dry shampoo. My daughter and I both have naturally curly hair.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Phoenix, AZ

I just have to say I LOVE this brush! It doesn't hurt when I brush my hair like other hair brushes did. And it's so easy to untangle my wet or dry hair. My toddler even likes it because it doesn't hurt her either. It's available in different colors and sizes. And from what I know it's available in different stores, but I purchased mine in tj maxx for about $3.99.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Hartselle, AL

I ❤️❤️❤️ this brush. My daughter has autism and hated getting her hair brushed till we found this wet brush. It don't hurt with tangled LONG HAIR or short hair. It don't break your hair as bad and u can even leave one in the shower when you condition the ends and brush through. I use to to blow dry and even my son uses it. It just makes it a lot less painful!
Tristian H.
Tristian H.
Millersport, OH

This brush should be on everyone's list. It is so good for your hair. It doesn't pull on the tangles and cause breakage like most brushes do. They are really good for long hair since it gets tangled so easily. Everyone in my salon has at least one, I highly recommend it.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN

I don't find the appeal of this brush like it seems everyone does. Maybe my hair is too thick or something but this brush does not seem to work on my hair. The bristles are not strong enough to brush through the knots in my hair, even if they aren't a strong knot.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
Cleveland, TN

This hair brush is absolute heaven for those of us with easily tangly hair. It works amazing. I have fine hair, and I'm very tinder headed. This brush doesn't pull or tug at all. I would definitely buy this over and over again. 10/10 recommend
Taylor L.
Taylor L.

Everyone needs to own a wet brush! This one is great if you take showers at the gym or another place away from home. This product seriously is a miracle worker. I have thick, tangly hair and it EASILY brushes through after a shower.
Criselle Anne R.
Criselle Anne R.
Jersey City, NJ

This brush is so amazing to detangle your hair. Purchaser mine from target. It doesn't hurt as much as a regular hair brush and it really does the job on detangling the hair. I still use it even thought I cut my hair shorter.
Miranda N.
Miranda N.
Beaverton, OR

I love this mini brush! It works so well to detangle my hair, and is small enough to pack when I travel. It doesn't pull out my hair the way other hair brushes do, and it doesn't flatten my natural curls.
Felicity M.
Felicity M.

I absolutely love this I always use it in the shower when I condition my hair and of course after I get out when I put my hair curler conditioner in and I have thick frizzy hair and it works wonders
Somer G.
Somer G.

Where can this brush be bought?

Join Now