J D The Wet Brush Wet Brush Squirt Mini Pocket Detangling Hair Brush - Color may vary uploaded by Tania G.

BY THE WET BRUSH #33 in Detangling Treatments

Small size, big detangle super soft intelliflex flexible bristles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jackie C.
Phoenix, AZ
I just have to say I LOVE this brush! It doesn't hurt when I brush my hair like other hair brushes did. And it's so easy to untangle my wet or dry hair. My toddler even likes it because it doesn't hurt her either. It's available in different colors and sizes. And from what I know it's available in different stores, but I purchased mine in tj maxx for about $3.99.
Amanda G.
Hartselle, AL
I ❤️❤️❤️ this brush. My daughter has autism and hated getting her hair brushed till we found this wet brush. It don't hurt with tangled LONG HAIR or short hair. It don't break your hair as bad and u can even leave one in the shower when you condition the ends and brush through. I use to to blow dry and even my son uses it. It just makes it a lot less painful!
Briana J.
I couldn't live without my wet brush. I got the mini one simply because it was cheaper. I was worried at first that it wouldn't work on my super long and thick hair, but it works perfectly! I use it in the shower with conditioner, and again once I get out of the shower! My hair has definitely improved
Taylor L.
Everyone needs to own a wet brush! This one is great if you take showers at the gym or another place away from home. This product seriously is a miracle worker. I have thick, tangly hair and it EASILY brushes through after a shower.
Felicity M.
I absolutely love this I always use it in the shower when I condition my hair and of course after I get out when I put my hair curler conditioner in and I have thick frizzy hair and it works wonders
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
I don't find the appeal of this brush like it seems everyone does. Maybe my hair is too thick or something but this brush does not seem to work on my hair. The bristles are not strong enough to brush through the knots in my hair, even if they aren't a strong knot.
mya p.
redford township
The wet brush is a great brush for someone with thin or fine hair but if you have thick hair DO NOT expect anything but the top layer of your hair to get combed. And on top of everything after a couple uses the bristles got to weak to do anything and they started falling out after a month or two.
Tristian H.
Millersport, OH
This brush should be on everyone's list. It is so good for your hair. It doesn't pull on the tangles and cause breakage like most brushes do. They are really good for long hair since it gets tangled so easily. Everyone in my salon has at least one, I highly recommend it.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I have the full size brush for my daughters hair because her hair is super curly so you no what that means tangles galore. She doesn't cry when i use this which is a great.
Criselle Anne R.
Jersey City, NJ
This brush is so amazing to detangle your hair. Purchaser mine from target. It doesn't hurt as much as a regular hair brush and it really does the job on detangling the hair. I still use it even thought I cut my hair shorter.
Somer G.
Where can this brush be bought?
Cristy H.