J & D Beauty Products J & D My Color Tinting Bowl with Comb Model No. 2476MC - Assorted Color

BY J & D BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Buy J D Beauty Products Hair Color Accessories - 5 in diameter, for professional use only. see more...

Jessica F.
I bleached my own hair for a long time and this bowl was a huge help. I used to have to refill my old bowl so many times, but this bowl cuts refills in half. Plus it's super easy to clean.
Nicole F.
I used this bowl when I colored my friends hair at home. I mean, it's a bowl - it works well as a bowl. That little handle it has sure comes in handy though. Helps keep mess to a minimum.
Yessica H.
Washington, DC
I dye my moms hair all the time and this bowl helps me alot, its big enough and it doesn't slip and move around like most bowls that I have tried before move and it was at a great price. I really like this product
Kim K.
I love the way my hairdresser does my hair and this is what she uses for my color! It's great! It gives enough room for mixing the color and the comb is great too. Definitely would recommend if coloring your hair.
Brittany P.
Fort Bragg, NC
This holds twice as much as any other bowl I've used while coloring hair! It's super light weight and easy to clean! I would recommend this product to everyone.
Mara S.
I use this tinting bowl to dye my own hair and do my sisters hair as well very handy helps on keeping all hair product without a mess and the handle is perfect.
Malea S.
This bowl helps a lot. I use it to mix all of my hair dying products. It holds double the product that I am use to
Jazmin O.
Albuquerque
I live this colouring bowl. Such a cute color and awesome design! It's not your typical colouring bowl!
lesley b.
This bowl comes in handy when your going to color your hair or someone elses hair doesn't do messes
Samantha M.
Rockledge, FL
Great bowl that fits double the product and makes it easy to mix the dyes i love it