J Crew

by J. Crew

I am 6’1 and looking for long, affordable jeans/pants to wear to work. Can I find this at this store?
J Crew has great style and their clothes are great. I really like their sweaters either cashmere or cotton.
How there jumpsuits fit in size do you have to downside or upside? Is the material long lasting?
Start your review of J Crew !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...outlet or looking for great sales is definitely the way to go for such a great quality of clothingin reviews
Most of what you can buy there is good quality and just be on the look out for sales, which happen often and the prices aren't too bad.in reviews
...if you shop the sales and use a student discount you can get amazing, high quality pieces for a fairer price.in reviews
expensive, but if you find something you love it is definitely worth the price, everything is well made and will last you a long time if you take care of it. in reviews
...up and come up with some really cool outfits for my son.yes they are a little pricey but I shop the factory outlets too!!!in reviews
Chantal S.
Rumford, RI
J Crew  uploaded by Chantal S.
Dreaming of summer days and this Jumpsuit! Can’t wait to wear it again! And the color is so pretty!
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
J Crew  uploaded by Holly D.
J Crew  uploaded by Holly D.
J. Crew This is really been a hit or miss for me recently. A lot of their stuff is really attractive and well-made, but in recent years the selection has gone down while the prices have gone up. Last year I got a beautiful sweater from them that was $130, and it shrinks every single time I wash it. I have hand washed it, only cold water and I’ve never once dried it. I’ve only worn it about six times, and I’m only going to be able to wear it another two or three before I’m going to have to get rid of it. What good is that? It’s a waste of money to me and a disservice. Clothing should be lasting longer than that. I have some other things from them that I really like, like my barn jacket pictured below, but they’re too expensive to be this hit or miss. I only ever buy from them on sale now.
Jessica D.
Apison, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
J Crew  uploaded by Jessica D.
J Crew  uploaded by Jessica D.
I love love love Jcrew! I have been shopping there forever a few years and I can not get enough of the dresses! This is one one my most recent purchase favorites! I wore it for 4th of July and then a beach trip! I don’t rate Jcrew a 5 star for me because it’s hard to find the right fit for my body type but when I do I love it! jcrew.com
Sophie K.
Fairfield, CT
J Crew  uploaded by Sophie K.
I absolutely love this sweater that my son got for Christmas from JCrew. Excellent quality!
Crenae S.
Washington, DC
J Crew  uploaded by Crenae S.
I'm obsessed with my shirt & earrings from J Crew I currently shop Online or In-stores to use my crewcut points! Use code: WhyWait for 40% off your purchase Offer Ends 12/1/19. Enjoy! 😀 I'll recommend one of my favorite store to anyone!! Nordstrom Rack Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote #fashionistia
Julia V.
J Crew  uploaded by Julia V.
Just got my husband and I some almost completely matching shades - love the style and the low price. Got both pairs for less than $25!
Stephanie A.
Vienna, VA
I LOVE Jcrew and Jcrew Factory. I get all my work professional pants from these stores. They have such great sales! - especially on the Factory site. I also love their fall/winter sweaters and vests.
Amanda D.
Dickinson, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
J Crew  uploaded by Amanda D.
Love J Crew they have great quality items that are casual and comfy. I love getting my basic clothing items from them like: tee shirts, button ups, shorts, and sweaters! Also a big fan of their jewelry.
Viggo J.
I love J crew they have super hi quality clothing. And I enjoy wearing there stuff. I always get compliments from my friend when I wear their pants or shoes. It’s also one of my favorite things to get for Christmas. Some people say there high priced, honestly you get what you pay for.
Zelda A.
It's not uncommon for me to be wearing J. Crew from head to toe. I'm a huge fan of the brand, the clothes are generally great quality. I love their jeans and sweaters, I'm pretty much a complete sucker for their tshirts and turtlenecks. Once I find something I like I tend to buy multiples.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily W.
il y a 4 ans
Rachel H. il y a un an
shirts!! They are so cute and comfortable