BY J. CREW

J Crew
  • "The prices are sometimes unreasonable, but shopping at the outlet or looking for great sales is definitely the way to go for such a great quality of clothing" in 68 reviews
  • "Most of what you can buy there is good quality and just be on the look out for sales, which happen often and the prices aren't too bad." in 63 reviews
  • "Although it is on the very pricey side for a student, if you shop the sales and use a student discount you can get amazing, high quality pieces for a fairer price." in 56 reviews
  • "expensive, but if you find something you love it is definitely worth the price, everything is well made and will last you a long time if you take care of it. " in 45 reviews
  • "Very nice clothing,this is also one of my son's favorite stores.J.Crew likes to mix it up and come up with some really cool outfits for my son.yes they are a little pricey but I shop the factory outlets too!!!" in 37 reviews
Suzette A.
Florida
JCrew is one of my favorite clothing stores for a few reasons; their Chino Shorts are the most comfortable and flattering shorts I have ever worn.  I've purchased blouses from here, t shirts, shorts, and jewelry from here and have been happy with everything I have ever purchased.  Their jewelry is pretty expensive but I always purchase it when it's on clearance.  I was able to purchase two well made gorgeous necklaces with jewels originally priced at $59.50 down to less than fifteen dollars each.  I receive compliments every time I wear them.  The quality of JCrew clothing is the best, I never have to worry about anything fading, tearing, or shrinking in the dryer.  I love that their clothing is very timeless; I can purchase a blouse or jacket and it will work on it's own or layered.  Also, the pieces they carry can be worn for years.  I purchased a khaki, navy blue, and white pair of Chino shorts and they haven't lost their color, haven't torn, and still look great year after year when I wear them in the summer and fall.  I shop here frequently, but of course I prefer the outlet; I have one about forty five minutes from my house.  I love that they carry men's, women's, and children's clothes as well.  Every time I have shopped here I am always asked how I'm doing by the associates and checked on frequently.  I will always shop at JCrew.  5 out of 5!
Livia F.
Stratford, CT
I love the brand's aesthetic, but find it hard to find pieces that fit my tiny and short (the height is a particular problem) in store, which is frustrating and makes me less willing to pay the higher price tag that their clothes come with. If you're looking for an alternative I suggest Jack Wills - a British brand that has locations in the U.S. and sells online, has comparable if not lower pricing, and a similar aesthetic. As a short, tiny person I've found finding my size with them in store to be much easier, and I've never had to return anything I've ordered online either.
Cristina G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
As a former employee, the company really does take pride in the quality of it brand, clothing, how their clothing is made, and customer service. I know the company has been struggling but I will always support J.Crew. They have trendy but not overly trendy items. Their style is always classic. Their blazers are a great investment. I receive so many complements. Their chambray shirt is the OG. Pay attention to other retailers but many copy to J.Crew style for a reason.
Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
I love jcrew. I’m a huge fan of their city shorts with the varying inseam lengths, colors, and fronts. The shorts can be a little pricier than other brands. However, they are worth it. They will last forever. The ones I’m currently wearing are 9 years old. Also their sizing is pretty good, although a little on the big side. Lastly I love jcrew T-shirt’s, their various types, fits, colors, make them great for every occasion. (Shirts for under suits, shirts for shorts, shirts for everyone!) they are comfortable and fit nicely. Price is pretty good.
Victoria L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
J Crew is great for high quality basics, especially business casual pieces. I love their winter attire because it always keeps me warm while looking classy. I plan to pick up one of their Excursion vests soon!
I never have to worry about clothes from J Crew going out of style because they are so classic and a staple to anyone's wardrobe.
Berkeley W.
Salt Lake City
J Crew is a good store, and I have found a lot of great things here in the past. However, I feel like their clothes are becoming more trendy and less classic. I don’t usually buy clothes that are super trendy, because I like to have my clothes for a long time. However, I still like to shop here when I can find things I like.
Mee Hye S.
Conshohocken, PA
I really enjoy shopping at J. Crew for more professional pieces. They have great quality work pants and blouses and usually always have great sales going on! Their clothing is high quality that I know I am getting my money’s worth. I have a small waist and they always have pants that are very flattering on my small frame.
Christina M.
Wake Forest , NC
The clothes I have purchased here have really held up. Before kids I could get away with wearing my jeans more than once without washing them but now that I’m surrounded by sticky little toddler hands and a baby that isn’t really an option. My jeans have really stood up well to all the washes and they’re very comfortable.
Jennifer J.
Saint Louis, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
J. Crew is one of my favorite stores! The store has such timeless personal style. I love the skirts and jewelry the best. I'll be honest at times the quality is poor, depending on whether you shop at J. Crew or J. Crew factory. I can wear anything from the store either to work and easily transition to a bar afterwards.
Dana S.
San Diego
J.crew is one of my favorite stores ever. What I like best about it is that I know my size and I can buy online and count on a really good fit. This is especially important for us shorties who need to utilize the petite section. I have never had to hem a pair of their pants. Tailored, classic and comfortable!
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Honestly is it really worth the price?
Hannah F.
Boca Raton, FL
Is there a way to get JCrew at a less expensive price?
Blanca C.
What is your favorite purchase from j crew?
Alex P.
Bayport, NY
I really want stuff from j.crew but are they pricey???? And how d the clothes run/fit...small or big, or pretty true to size?! Please help!
Sarah B.
Somerville, MA
How do you find J CREW coupons?