BY J. CREW #23 in Clothing Stores & Brands

J Crew
  • "The prices are sometimes unreasonable, but shopping at the outlet or looking for great sales is definitely the way to go for such a great quality of clothing" in 68 reviews
  • "Most of what you can buy there is good quality and just be on the look out for sales, which happen often and the prices aren't too bad." in 63 reviews
  • "Although it is on the very pricey side for a student, if you shop the sales and use a student discount you can get amazing, high quality pieces for a fairer price." in 56 reviews
  • "expensive, but if you find something you love it is definitely worth the price, everything is well made and will last you a long time if you take care of it. " in 45 reviews
  • "Very nice clothing,this is also one of my son's favorite stores.J.Crew likes to mix it up and come up with some really cool outfits for my son.yes they are a little pricey but I shop the factory outlets too!!!" in 37 reviews
Suzette G.
JCrew is one of my favorite clothing stores for a few reasons; their Chino Shorts are the most comfortable and flattering shorts I have ever worn.  I've purchased blouses from here, t shirts, shorts, and jewelry from here and have been happy with everything I have ever purchased.  Their jewelry is pretty expensive but I always purchase it when it's on clearance.  I was able to purchase two well made gorgeous necklaces with jewels originally priced at $59.50 down to less than fifteen dollars each.  I receive compliments every time I wear them.  The quality of JCrew clothing is the best, I never have to worry about anything fading, tearing, or shrinking in the dryer.  I love that their clothing is very timeless; I can purchase a blouse or jacket and it will work on it's own or layered.  Also, the pieces they carry can be worn for years.  I purchased a khaki, navy blue, and white pair of Chino shorts and they haven't lost their color, haven't torn, and still look great year after year when I wear them in the summer and fall.  I shop here frequently, but of course I prefer the outlet; I have one about forty five minutes from my house.  I love that they carry men's, women's, and children's clothes as well.  Every time I have shopped here I am always asked how I'm doing by the associates and checked on frequently.  I will always shop at JCrew.  5 out of 5!
Livia F.
I love the brand's aesthetic, but find it hard to find pieces that fit my tiny and short (the height is a particular problem) in store, which is frustrating and makes me less willing to pay the higher price tag that their clothes come with. If you're looking for an alternative I suggest Jack Wills - a British brand that has locations in the U.S. and sells online, has comparable if not lower pricing, and a similar aesthetic. As a short, tiny person I've found finding my size with them in store to be much easier, and I've never had to return anything I've ordered online either.
Catherine R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this store.  The quality is great and the stores are always clean and well organized.  The employees are very helpful and friendly.  The clothing is very high quality and classic.  I know if I buy a dress at J Crew I can wear it for years to come.  I also buy a lot of my 8 year old son's clothing here and we always get stopped and people tell me how nice he looks.  The prices are reasonable and they have good sales pretty regularly.  We love J Crew!
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
I shop here every time they have a big sale because the quality is so good! I can’t really afford to buy too many items at once, unless it’s a major sale, but anything I’ve ever purchased has always been great quality and lasted throughout years of wear! I just wish they had free return shipping like Nordstrom. Sometimes it can be really difficult to choose between petite and regular sizes with pants and dresses, wish I had the option to buy both and freely return the one that didn’t fit!
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
J. Crew has some cute business casual pieces that fit perfectly into a young working adult wardrobe. Their pencil skirts and blazers just can't be beat. However they are often incredibly overpriced. I wait until they have a sale, which happens more than you would expect, or better yet, I shop at their factory store. Paying $30 for a simple t-shirt? No thank you. Pay $130 for a timeless blazer that fits perfectly? That's a much better investment.
PiecesOf C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
As a former employee, the company really does take pride in the quality of it brand, clothing, how their clothing is made, and customer service. I know the company has been struggling but I will always support J.Crew. They have trendy but not overly trendy items. Their style is always classic. Their blazers are a great investment. I receive so many complements. Their chambray shirt is the OG. Pay attention to other retailers but many copy to J.Crew style for a reason.
Ashley F.
Warner Robins, GA
My go to for long lasting basics as well as work clothes when something quality is needed. I have a credit card for he store as well and they constantly offer deals for cardholders such as free shipping and additional percentages off. I love their sales and have found tons of awesome deals here. Their shoes are some of my favorites and are very well made and unique but still have a reasonable price point.
Dinorah E.
Albany, NY
I love the preppy look they have but everything looks the same every single year. The prices are ok, some times they have things that of good quality like their sweaters and business attire. But the shape of their clothes does not look very nice on a curvy girl like myself and sometimes the clothes feel really stiff. Then do have a nice blue blazer. Their shoes are wag over priced for no reason.
Allie R.
Cleveland
I'm sorry J.Crew, my 4/5 rating doesn't have to do with your lack of style or quality. I just wish it was more diversity! Youre signature looks are obviously iconic, classic and just a yr and stuffy. Sometimes a bit too Mom wear-esque. There is so much beyond plaid and striped ensembles! No worries you will always be my go to for a chicken day or night outfit! I just want more to choose from.
Taylor S.
What I love about JCrew is that they make clothing for real women. I have a curvy stature and have a hard time finding shorts and pants that fit well. JCrew always delivers on both quality and fit! I don’t shop here a lot but I highly recommend searching their bottoms if you’re a young working professional or a preppy dresser. I would compare this store to banana republic.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Honestly is it really worth the price?
Hannah F.
Boca Raton, FL
Is there a way to get JCrew at a less expensive price?
Blanca C.
What is your favorite purchase from j crew?
Alex P.
Bayport, NY
I really want stuff from j.crew but are they pricey???? And how d the clothes run/fit...small or big, or pretty true to size?! Please help!
Sarah B.
Somerville, MA
How do you find J CREW coupons?