BY J. CREW #19 in Clothing Stores & Brands

J Crew
  • "The prices are sometimes unreasonable, but shopping at the outlet or looking for great sales is definitely the way to go for such a great quality of clothing" in 68 reviews
  • "Most of what you can buy there is good quality and just be on the look out for sales, which happen often and the prices aren't too bad." in 63 reviews
  • "Although it is on the very pricey side for a student, if you shop the sales and use a student discount you can get amazing, high quality pieces for a fairer price." in 56 reviews
  • "expensive, but if you find something you love it is definitely worth the price, everything is well made and will last you a long time if you take care of it. " in 45 reviews
  • "Very nice clothing,this is also one of my son's favorite stores.J.Crew likes to mix it up and come up with some really cool outfits for my son.yes they are a little pricey but I shop the factory outlets too!!!" in 37 reviews
Suzette G.
JCrew is one of my favorite clothing stores for a few reasons; their Chino Shorts are the most comfortable and flattering shorts I have ever worn.  I've purchased blouses from here, t shirts, shorts, and jewelry from here and have been happy with everything I have ever purchased.  Their jewelry is pretty expensive but I always purchase it when it's on clearance.  I was able to purchase two well made gorgeous necklaces with jewels originally priced at $59.50 down to less than fifteen dollars each.  I receive compliments every time I wear them.  The quality of JCrew clothing is the best, I never have to worry about anything fading, tearing, or shrinking in the dryer.  I love that their clothing is very timeless; I can purchase a blouse or jacket and it will work on it's own or layered.  Also, the pieces they carry can be worn for years.  I purchased a khaki, navy blue, and white pair of Chino shorts and they haven't lost their color, haven't torn, and still look great year after year when I wear them in the summer and fall.  I shop here frequently, but of course I prefer the outlet; I have one about forty five minutes from my house.  I love that they carry men's, women's, and children's clothes as well.  Every time I have shopped here I am always asked how I'm doing by the associates and checked on frequently.  I will always shop at JCrew.  5 out of 5!
Candace H.
Foothill Rnch, CA
Boy oh boy i love me some Jcrew.  I’m bummed that Jenna Lyons is Out because I REALLY loved her quirky vibe. I loved the funky pieces, cool colors and patterns and I really miss them. However, i still love the denim and basics there. 70% of my closet is Jcrew and the pieces really last. I love the blazers! I have 7 of their blazers and I’ve had them forever because they’re made so well. The fits are great and i just love the overall classic style with a bit of flare that Jcrew has. One of my favorite stores (if not my favorite).
Victoria L.
Fashionista Expert
J Crew is great for high quality basics, especially business casual pieces. I love their winter attire because it always keeps me warm while looking classy. I plan to pick up one of their Excursion vests soon!
I never have to worry about clothes from J Crew going out of style because they are so classic and a staple to anyone's wardrobe.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
I stock up on a lot of their winter accessories because they’re so well made and comfortable. I like their knitted scarves, smart touch mittens/gloves, beanies and boot socks. I just can’t help myself with the socks, I can’t decide which ones I want because they all have such cute patterns, colors and designs!
Serena Z.
I love J. Crew! They always have trendy clothing for casual and business attire. The quality of the clothes are high quality. The stores are always clean. I love shopping here. The costumer service is always so nice. I always visit the local J. Crew stores near me.
Liz W.
Nashville, TN
Oh man. My husband and I went into J. Crew recently and we both were drooling over the tidily stacked fall sweaters, smart coats, and endless button ups in funky patterns, My husband says that he would stock his entire wardrobe with J. Crew if we had all the money. Just the best quality clothing with the freshest styles. They have their own line of boots and dress shoes that are just beautiful. Definitely a higher end brand to splurge on and be proud of. Timeless pieces that will last you forever. 10/10
Shellie J.
San Leon, TX
Love J.Crew. I have an outlet right by my house and I love j crew and will continue to shop there but there outlet isn't very cheap. It's not like the other outlet prices so Banana Republic gets most of my business because of the prices. If j crew would think about lowering their outlet prices I bet they would get double the business. Still, great styles and well made clothes. I mostly by for my freshman in college daughter. I spend my money on better deals.
Danielle W.
Burlington
Great customer service and products to boot. I have purchased many items and my most prized would be my downed jacket. It’s the perfect length and not super puffy but very warm. My favorite feature is the sleeves with the thumb holes.
Ambrosia C.
Portland, OR
I like to shop at J-Crew when I'm looking for staple items like slacks, plain top, or a statement necklace. It's a high function, made for the business woman, mid-ranged line that I like to stop in serval times of year for.
Jill N.
Rowlett, TX
I shop for so much of my business casual attire at j. Crew. It allows me to still feel trendy while meeting my corporate standards of dress. And I especially love all the accessories as well! One of my favorite stores.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Honestly is it really worth the price?
Hannah F.
Boca Raton, FL
Is there a way to get JCrew at a less expensive price?
Blanca C.
What is your favorite purchase from j crew?
Alex P.
Bayport, NY
I really want stuff from j.crew but are they pricey???? And how d the clothes run/fit...small or big, or pretty true to size?! Please help!
Sarah B.
Somerville, MA
How do you find J CREW coupons?