BY JCAT BEAUTY

Transform your look from drab to fab with the Shimmery Powder! Use as an eye shadow or add to your cheekbones to brighten up your complexion. It's a great way to make your skin glow luminously! Natural mineral base. Soft and smooth application. Free of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maribel R.
Palmdale
I purchased this for immunity sister and she liked to apply it on the eyelid for pretty finished eye look. You may also want to use this shimmer powder in the inner Conner of the eye. Very pretty accent. It was affordable!
Brianna S.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite gold glitter I have. J cat offers so many products for cheap. This glitter is beautiful and easy to work with. I definitely recommend buying these glitters and can’t wait to try other j cat products.
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
I purchased this shimmery powder from Ulta, because I wanted to make my own illuminating setting spray. It worked amazingly! I added a bit to a mini mac fix + and shook it up, then I increased the powder until I was happy with the formula! This also makes a lovely loose eyeshadow or highlighter.
Lorena R.
Northridge, CA
Their glitter are amazing and cheap! Im not a person that will wear glitter everyday or week but i like it for especial occasions. I didn’t want to spend $10 on something and I finally found a great and cheap glitter to use.
Maribel P.
Upland , CA
Just simply amazing. Pigment. Price. Pigment pigment pigment my god! Definitely went over my expectations. I can’t think of any way to improve it, it’s simple to use and just so versatile for any MUA.
April O.
Riverside , CA
J cats is also one of my favorite makeup brands ! One because they are good quality makeup and 2 because it’s affordable! I love the shimmery powder because it literally can last all day!
marbella o.
Get all the shades you can get. They are great and so pretty. I like to put eyelash glue and then apply the glitter it works great. Just make sure you have good glue
member-bd3df
Very good glitter for Dramatic eye make up but, if you’re not careful you can scratch your eye with the little glitters when wiping off do recommend just be careful.
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
I love all the loose glitters from this company and they are also verry affordable i like to use them for my makeup looks
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
LOVEEEEEE JCAT. super affordable. Very good quality. Always happy with this brand. They are not overpriced at all.