BY JCAT BEAUTY

Transform your look from drab to fab with the Shimmery Powder! Use as an eye shadow or add to your cheekbones to brighten up your complexion. It's a great way to make your skin glow luminously! Natural mineral base. Soft and smooth application. Free of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Zea G.
Los Angeles
I love glitters! This glitter has been my addiction. It doesn’t shed on my face stays in tact with the right glitter glue and placement. Very affordable! I would totally recommend.
Vasudha D.
New York
Gorgeous color on the eyes. I used an eyelid primer and wet my brush to apply this to my eyelids. The color was so beautiful and fun! Perfect for St. Paddy’s Day!
Amanda D.
Elko, NV
I have a good amount of the glitters and they are great. They go a long way and stick wonderfully with nxy glitter primer. Little fallout and all day wear.
Shelby H.
Fort Smith , AR
Love love! My eyes are green so this color makes them pop like crazy. They don't call me the Queen of bling for no reason.. I'm like the glitter fairy
patricia r.
Mc Gregor, TX
Jcat is my favorite I have alot of thier glitter sets and lip matte sets I wanna own thier palettes and powder face stuff
Shannon B.
Dyersburg , TN
Jcat is awesome, cruelty free, affordable, and high quality products. They are great.
Daniela B.
Miami
Great pigment! Doesn’t even need a glitter glue, but if you want it to be really POP! Just apply some. I like the idea of using this pigments on my inner corners, giving my eyes a POP! They’re really affordable and look great in the eyes. So I’m happy with this one :)