BY J.CAT BEAUTY

108 Light Brown (3 pack);Retractable brow pencils that will help to create sexier, fuller, and perfectly-defined eyebrows;Spooley brush on one end for gentle blending and grooming;Create flawless arches, easily mimic brow hairs and style your eyebrows... see more...

Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
This is the best brown pencil I own and definitely the most affordable! I like it better than the luxury and high end brands I have. It’s so easy to apply and it’s stays put. I get a lot of compliments when I use it and no one would guess it’s so affordable!
olivia l.
Hamden, CT
I love this brow pencil,I received it in an ipsy bag and I use it for my everyday brow routine. I love that it's retractable so I don't have to worry about sharpening and I also love the spooly on the other end. It is a nice cheaper alternative to the Anastasia brow definer. Great for easy on the go 1,2,3 brows!

Amazon