BY JCAT BEAUTY #58 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Katherine H.
Review for: White Goddess more...
ONLY 5 DOLLARS, I got this at my local beauty supply store and it is great pigment, and you will be glowing to the gods. If you need to look good while on a budget this is the highlighter to go. I would buy this product again.
Abs S.
Lancaster
So I love this its not messy. Its hard to find in stores in my area but will continue to buy. Its not heavy its very simple and light with amazing glow.
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: White Goddess more...
Perfect for fair skin. I use it with a setting spray & fan brush. Doesn’t enhance my texture. Great price. Looks blinding with a spray. If you use dry it’s mediocre. If buy again and try other shades.
Destiny B.
Atwater, CA
AMAZING highlighters! There so pigmented! I love the way it highlights. It makes your skin look wet and glowy!
merelyn d.
Doral, florida
I love this glow, it's super cute and my skin looks beautiful at the moment of applying it. I really like the golden colors for my skin color. I love this glow!
Lena R.
Goooood contouring and highliting brand ... I love this shades (champagne,peach, and gold)👍👍👍👍👍👍
Sy Fatimah A.
I use the color bella rose and the pigmentation is inasaneee....
The packaging is goals and the last power, perfect. I just hope they come with straight white shade, they white goddess shade is not really white.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
Review for: White Goddess more...
My favorite highlight at the moment. It’s my go to!!love the glow it leaves and the price was even better. So pigmented I can tell this one is going to last me a good while before I need to buy another one
Maddie 🌸.
The best drugstore highlighter I've ever had! These highlights are gorgeous and blinding. They dont emphasize texture and look stunning on the skin!
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Twilight more...
I am wearing this highlighter as I write this review. I actually really like it.
It is very pigmented and shimmery. Very easy to blend into the skin, and you can even wet it for a BLINDING look.
I wouldn't normally go for a highlighter like this to wear to work, but with a light hand I can make it work.
I prefer highlighters that are more subtle, which is why I can't give this 5 stars but it is merely because of personal preference.
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?