BY JCAT BEAUTY

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

• If you can compare this highlighter to another brand. Wha...2 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: highlighter edition. Give me your go ...2 Answers
  • What color is best for medium olive skin? Are these glitt...3 Answers
J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Andrea L.
Panamá
There is a different between a highlighter and a bunch of glitter. This ones are glittery and i dont like them..
Lindsey H.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: White Goddess more...
Iv recently really been into highlighters. I got this from good reviews I read and I didn’t like it. I like the super bright blinding highlight and this one isn’t it. I have pale skin and highlight is hard to find. But it’s not this one
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
I don’t like this product!! The formula and texture is kind of weird!! Too chunky and doesn’t look good!! I would not recommend this product to anyone
Riri M.
Hope Mills, NC
The color was "okay" otherwise I was seriously disappointed in this highlight. It was very powdery and chalky feeling and just didn't blend onto the skin well. For the price point there are brands like Maybelline and Colourpop that outperform.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Twilight more...
These J.Cat highlighters are OK but they’re nothing great. The shimmer that these products give is definitely shiny but they’re so dry and flaky it doesn’t look smooth and creamy on the skin. I don’t really like these for me personally but they could work for someone else. I suppose it’s a matter of opinion.
Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Pink Goddess more...
So this looks stunning in the package and when you swatch it on your hand. But when you go on and put it on your face, boooy is - glittery mess. This has tons of glitter that it just goes everywhere on your face. You end up looking like a hot glittery all over mess.
Taylor B.
Conroe, TX
I have the yellow gold highlighter it’s pigmented don’t get me wrong and it’s super pretty just doesn’t look good on my skin tone.
melissa p.
Lancaster , TX
I saw so many good reviews of these highlighters on YouTube, but I am not impressed. They're ultra powdery and havr huge chunks of glitter.
Linda A.
Really pretty but really chuncky they dont fo smooth they have more like an eyeshadow formula instead of a highlighter
Adrienne R.
Chicago
Review for: Twilight more...
Nice highlighter. Super affordable. Can be found at most beauty supply stores. Just not as reflective as I’d like it to be.
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??

back