BY JCAT BEAUTY #28 in Highlighter

J.Cat Beauty's multi-dimensional baked formula in the You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter brings instant glow all day long due to high intense shimmer pigment. It is designed to complement all skin tones and all skin types. The smooth texture blends effortlessly and gives the perfect luminous finish that complete your look. Free of phthalates, SLS, triclosan, propylene glycol and animal ingredients. Cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i own the j. cat beauty you glow girl baked highlighter in white goddess. it’s a beautiful white shade with a yellow gold shift. unlike many baked products, it isn’t overly chalky. i used my morphe m501 to achieve an intense glow. it’s definitely buildable too. this highlighter looks amazing on fair to light skin tones. i purchased it for $7.99 at harmon face values." in 14 reviews
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
My favorite highlighter ever!! If you want that blinding glow I definitely recommend. A little goes a long way because it’s super pigmented. I get compliments every time I wear this highlighter and I love that it’s super affordable.
Jessica A.
I love theses highlights! They are so affordable and they are BEAUTIFUL! Just one little swipe and you are glowing! The formula is so good and the pigmentation is on point. These highlighters are definitely a must have in your collection.
Kenya M.
Okay these are real life bomb. I do love the wet n wild highlighters more but since they’re never in stock these are also great and inexpensive. They are a bit more expensive than the wet n wild ones but they’re a great alternative
Jessika H.
Escondido, CA
This brand is great!!!! I love how it’s cheap and the product is good quality ! Would recommend and would purchase again ! The highlighters are bomb!! Can use for eyes and face and pretty much anything !
Jarielle J.
The shade Twilight my favorite. I dont have a lot of highlighters but this is one of my top 3. When I'm picking a highlighter I buy singles. And I look for either a pink or peachy champagne color the look the most natural on me.
Shannon O.
These are some of the most bright bold highlights out there! I use the shade Bella rose and it is a stunning light pink which is my favorite type of highlight shade. I highly recommend them especially for the price
Selena A.
Review for: White Goddess more...
Love this highlighter! It is very smooth and glides on the face nicely. You can use a little for a natural glow or build it up! It is white but has a gold shimmer to it!
Amanda O.
J. Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
These highlighters are very pigmented and creamy but do not hold on the face. I recommend if you do not mind the fallout or if they rubbed off easily.
Zully P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Other more...
It’s very shiny. I use it almost everyday & the price is amazing. Got it on sale bought one & they gave me one free. Best deal ever. Only thing is that it’s a little too chalky. Don’t like that at all.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
These are great for the price!! Gives a nice glow without showing texture. I use mine with a damp brush for extra glow! If you can find these try them out! I saw them recently on amazon if you have prime!
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Are these REALLY pigmented?
Sara G.
Where can I purchase this brand online. Is it good?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much fall out does this product have? Is it highly pigmented? Does it blend well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the best shad for light skin tone??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented is this? Does it blend well? Is there much fallout?